Bo'ness Library Book Group discussion

Trespass
This topic is about Trespass
Wednesday Book Group > 2015 September Wednesday Book Group

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bo'ness Library Bookgroup (bonesslibrarybookgroup) | 110 comments Mod
Hi all,

just to confirm for those who were unable to attend, the book chosen for our September Book Group meeting is Trespass, by Rose Tremain. It looks an exciting and dramatic shift in pace from My Cousin Rachel, and no doubt will generate a lot of comments if the Goodreads reviews which are showing a mix of love and hate are anything to go by!
Would anyone who wasn't able to attend or is still in need of a copy, please stop in at or the Library or telephone to request one?

Remember you can post any comments or opinions here if you're not able to make it to the Group meeting, or just if you want to share :)

Bo'ness Library Bookgroup (bonesslibrarybookgroup) | 110 comments Mod
Has anyone yet to get a copy of Trespass for the BG meeting on Wednesday 2nd September? Or has anyone a copy that was due back on August 19th that needs to be renewed?

Please let us know

~Laura

message 3: by Anna (last edited Aug 27, 2015 08:58AM) (new) - added it

Anna Bo'ness | 1 comments Hi all,

I hope everyone is looking forward to the meeting next week. I am still making my way through Trespass at a (slightly) faster pace than I felt able to do with Mrs Du Maurier. How is everyone else finding it?

On another note, I have just finished Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins and I am interested to hear what others thought if anyone else has read it? I was a tad underwhelmed considering the hype...

Anna

Nicola Nicholson | 74 comments Hi, i am the opposite, really don't like Trespass and am struggling to finish it. Dislike all of the characters intensely! I enjoyed Girl on a train, although i did guess where it was going quite early on and felt like a couple of well timed slaps would have sorted the two women out.