Pretty Little Liars Group! discussion

Season/Episode discussion > Season 6 Mid-Season Finale

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by beth, The Black Swan (new)

beth (beth01) | 93 comments Mod
BEWARE SPOILERS! THIS WILL TELL YOU WHO A IS, SO IF YOU AREN'T CAUGHT UP, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!

WHO SAW ITTTTTTTTTTTT?!?! DISCUSS WITH ME! Did you think (view spoiler) would be A? I thought the way they did it was really good, actually.

I'm just laughing at the fact that (view spoiler)

What are your thoughts?

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen | 17 comments OMG yes I couldn't believe it! I loved how we got so many answers and how we learned the whole back story behind A and their motivation for everything they did.

message 3: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Oh wow! ahahahahaa. Yes! Aww that's a shame.

message 4: by beth, The Black Swan (new)

Yeah, I'm glad we finally got some actual answers... Plus, it all (mostly) made sense so that was a bonus.

message 5: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Hahaha yes! I heard there is still more to it. What do you think 6B will involve?

message 6: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Ugh. I really hope there isn't going to a B. I mean it's completely ridicilous and history is going to be repeating. How many people have to torture them?

message 7: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL BELOW ON THE HOME PAGE OF THIS GROUP!

message 8: by Gaby (new)

Gaby I think they should finish the series now in 6b. There's no point anymore, i mean, we already know the whole A thing and there isnt much to tell, apart from the girls's lives without A.

message 9: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Gaby wrote: "I think they should finish the series now in 6b. There's no point anymore, i mean, we already know the whole A thing and there isnt much to tell, apart from the girls's lives without A."

I agree with every word! And to be honest, there's only so much you can stretch out before the fans start to get bored. I mean we waited six seasons just to find out who's the mastermind of it all. What is left to discover? I prefer to see them happy and move on with their lives.
Is there going to be a seventh season?

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen | 17 comments Yeah I heard there is going to be a seventh season but Idk exactly what will happen since they are already covering the time jump when we return for the rest of season six in the winter.

message 11: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Jen wrote: "Yeah I heard there is going to be a seventh season but Idk exactly what will happen since they are already covering the time jump when we return for the rest of season six in the winter."

I know right!

message 12: by beth, The Black Swan (new)

I think there might be more about the time jump... But idk.

message 13: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) I agree.

message 14: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Nandini wrote: "I read somewhere that there would be a wedding in 6B. whom do you think it could be of?"

I think it'll be Aria and Ezra or Hanna and Caleb. I know Spencer rejects Toby's proposal. :(

message 15: by jenny (new)

jenny Wait, hold on...Toby proposed? And Spencer rejects?! :O

message 16: by beth, The Black Swan (new)

I heard that Aria and Ezra break up cause some other guy comes into the show, but then I also heard that they're the ones getting married so idk

message 17: by Jen (new)

Jen | 17 comments Omg wow Idk I want both of them to still be together. Is that too much to ask? Lol

message 18: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Jenny wrote: "Wait, hold on...Toby proposed? And Spencer rejects?! :O"

That's what I read. I could be wrong though. Me too! Haha.

message 19: by Jen (new)

Jen | 17 comments Ooooh I can't wait to find out who proposes!!

message 20: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Nandini wrote: "Well in the sneak peak it appears as Hanna is showing an engagement ring. Who knows though"

True. :)
Lets hope it's Hanna and Caleb!
Haha. Can you guys check out the group homepage and scroll down and vote on the poll?