BookTube discussion

BookTubers > Collabs

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyse (last edited Aug 11, 2015 09:44PM) (new)

Alyse (alysecampbell) | 41 comments Mod
Meeting other youtubers and doing collabs can be beneficial for all types of channels - especially when it's with someone you enjoy watching. They can be fun and are a great way to meet new youtubers and promote your channel.

One of the things that I hope this group is helpful for is finding other booktubers in your area and getting to meet them in person. This can start with simply noticing their profile on goodreads and sending them a quick message. It can be short and just say something like, "I'm interested in doing a collab with you if you are available sometime." It is my hope that some of you can find booktubers in your area who are willing to do collabs! I will be setting up different regional forums soon, so that you can find others based on your location.

In the meantime, I will open up the discussion down below for members who are open to collabs, or have any advice on meeting/collabing with other booktubers.

-Alyse (Simply Biblio)
(P.S. If anyone is from the Seattle/Western Washington area, I would be more than happy to do a collab with you :)

message 2: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Wayland (TessaWaylnd) | 7 comments Hey guys, I'm in my final year and plan to start book tubing after my exams which are is around June Time.
I have an idea for some Collabs that would be done via livestream. It's sort of a "debate", for example rip it ship it but where people discuss their opinions on it over livestream.
If you are interested message me.

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Horsey (eternallibrarian) | 8 comments Hey guys, I Jeslyn and I would also like to do collabs via livestream. If you are interested, please send me a private message.

message 4: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (docmoreau) | 4 comments Jeslyn wrote: "Hey guys, I Jeslyn and I would also like to do collabs via livestream. If you are interested, please send me a private message."

I'm up for it if no one's responded yet. Feel free to send me a message or an email (which I can send you via PM).

message 5: by Ashmita (new)

Ashmita Ghosh (writergash) | 18 comments Hey! If you guys are interested in collabs, I'm game. Just PM me or reply to this message.