Musique Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (last edited Mar 01, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
As the school began to flourish and grow bigger, underground gangs became to recruit members. Four gangs in particular took over: Alligators' Jive (AJ), Bravo Man's Best Hair (BMBH), Jitterbugs Scrape, Bang, and Blow (JSBB), and Enharmonic Intervals (EI). Alligators' Jive believed that the Big Band and the Jazz Combo should run the school, and that the philharmonic should disappear forever. They only recruit jazz musicians, both alive and dead. Bravo Man's Best Hair, on the other hand, believed that the philharmonic orchestra should rule the school and all trace of the Big Band and Jazz Combo should forever disappear. They only recruit orchestral musicians, both alive and dead. The Jitterbugs Scrape, Bang, and Blow believe that all the ensembles should mix together and finally bring peace to the school. They recruit ALL ensembles, but ghost are banned from joining. Enharmonic Intervals are the harshest of all the gangs since they don't care who is who as long as everyone who gets in their way is gone. They recruit ALL ensembles like Jitterbugs Scrape, Bang, and Blow even ghost as long as the members are wiling to shed blood.

Rules and Important Information:
•The leaders of the gangs must be psycho character (excluding JSBB), but any character may join.
•For AJ and BMBH only 13 alive musicians and 4 ghost can join. If you want your character to be recruited your character must 'prove' themselves worthy and loyal to the group.
•JSBB is the baby gang and only recruits seven alive musicians. They can be either in the Big Band, Jazz Combo, or/and Philharmonic Orchestra. No psychopaths or ghosts are allowed in here.
•ET recruits 10 alive musicians and 3 ghosts. Like JSBB, members can be in either the Big Band, Jazz Combo, or/and Philharmonic Orchestra. The more psychopaths the better!
•The gangs meet once a month (date is chosen by the leader) in their underground headquarters.
•They can kill other character, but must get the person's consent.
•Hurting others is acceptable unless it is someone in the same gang of ensemble. If one of the musicians is in both opposing ensembles then it is acceptable.
•This is top secret and only members of the gang know about the second war
•To make things fair since only so many musicians can join, please limit to five of you own characters joining.
•The names of the gangs are all slang terms musician uses for each era of musicians.

Alligators' Jive (AJ):
The bosses (Not in any particular order):
1. Jade Stone
Musicians (Not in any particular order):
Ghosts (Not in any particular order):
14. Amber Cone

Bravo Man's Best Hair (BMBH):
The bosses (Not in any particular order):
Ghosts (Not in any particular order):

Jitterbugs Scrape, Bang, and Blow (JSBB):
The boss:
1. Pete Morales
Boss's Top Assistance:

Enharmonic Intervals:
The boss:
1. Cameron Brennan
Boss's top assistance:
Ghosts (Not in any particular order:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can Jade be boss of AJ like we talked about?

message 3: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Of course!

message 4: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

What do you think I should do with Cameron?

message 5: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
Put him as one of the leaders of BMBH like you said. I think it would be good.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree, but at the same time I love Cameron and really dont want to be enemys.

message 7: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Hmm. I guess that's true. They could be sort of enemies. You could have them team up against JSBB sometimes, but then other times be separate.

message 8: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

I could put him in JSBB? He is one neither side. Friendly towards both unless provoked? Never enemies or friends with either gang? Or should I just leave him out of them?

message 9: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Yes!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Loliepop wrote: "I could put him in JSBB? He is one neither side. Friendly towards both unless provoked? Never enemies or friends with either gang? Or should I just leave him out of them?"

DO THAT! BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE CAMERON!

message 11: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Will do :)

message 12: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

By the way, you can choose the characters you want in AJ since Jade is the leader. Like you have to approve them and all.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet.
Well as far as I go its first come first serve and one short rp //;)\

message 14: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Haha, alright

message 15: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Sounds good. Now I just have to decide if I want my peoples in them.

message 16: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

I added a new gang!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

HOQ ABOUT THE NEW GANG AND AJ ARE ALLYS

message 18: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Haha, I just noticed that Cameron couldn't be in the one I put him on since he's crazy so I made another one. He won't mess with Jade unless you want him to.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!
I in all truth LOVE him

message 20: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ditto!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments If Pete gets accepted, can he go in JSBB please?

message 25: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Updated on the first of March

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments Jason Marionette as EI's #2?

message 27: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Yes!!! I will update it when I am on the computer.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Can yuki be apart of Alligators' Jive? (Musician)

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Yukino wrote: "Can yuki be apart of Alligators' Jive? (Musician)"

Yes!