Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > help looking for a M&B/HARLEQUIN TITLE

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pinky (last edited Oct 14, 2015 10:41AM) (new)

Pinky | 18 comments pls help me find this book i read from a lending library a few yrs back. All i can remember about the book is the girl wakes up in a strange room finds a stranger in bed whom she has made love with. She was drink it was a party or some celebration like new year or something.she quitely slips away i dont remember if he gets up it is a motel or hotel room. Later i recall she becomes pregnant. The rest hazy he traces her or accidentally finds her and on finding she is pregnant The guy insists on engagement. I dont remember much else other then a name george or georgie seems to ring a bell. probably H is a lawyer. He takes her to a nearby town to buy engagement ring.Its a old M&B or HArlequin with one of the royal blue covers. The story i think is set in a small town of america. And i think the girls house or farm is a little away from main town. TIA

message 2: by willaful (new)

willaful | 344 comments This sounds like Innocent Pawn by Catherine George Innocent Pawn

message 3: by Pinky (new)

Pinky | 18 comments Nope thanks not this as this book doesn't get past pregnancy. No kids involved.

message 4: by KatieV (new)

KatieV | 141 comments Georgie sounds like the name of a Lynne Graham heroine.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.