What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Erotic ebook, werewolf named Silas. [s]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wren (last edited Aug 11, 2015 05:00PM) (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 143 comments A while ago I was browsing on the kobo store and I came across this book and it was about a werewolf named Silas who falls in love with/lusts after this girl. I think the description of the 2nd book talks about him betraying her at the end of the 1st book.

message 2: by Juels (last edited Aug 11, 2015 05:15PM) (new)

Juels | 2400 comments Any other details? How long ago was "awhile"? Any idea what the cover looked like? Where was it set? Historical or contemporary?

Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon?

message 3: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 143 comments Juels wrote: "Any other details? How long ago was "awhile"? Any idea what the cover looked like? Where was it set? Historical or contemporary?

Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon?"

I have no idea about the cover. I'd say about 2-3 years ago I saw it. Contemporary

message 4: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 143 comments Juels wrote: "Any other details? How long ago was "awhile"? Any idea what the cover looked like? Where was it set? Historical or contemporary?

I have no idea about the cover. I'd say about 2-3 years ago I saw it. Contemporary

message 5: by Wren (new)

No thats not it.

Also I'm pretty sure it was only available as an ebook

message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 15 comments Could it be the La Patron series? BirthRight is the first one.

message 8: by Wren (last edited Aug 12, 2015 11:15AM) (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 143 comments No, it's not any of those.
Thank you, though!

I'd like to add that I think there was mention of the sex scenes being rather rough

message 9: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 143 comments That detail might help to narrow it down a bit

message 10: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2400 comments Alpha Male by Mike Cooley?
Fearless Magic by Rachel Higginson?

Without further details to help search, that's all I've got. :(

message 11: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 143 comments Juels wrote: "Alpha Male by Mike Cooley?
Fearless Magic by Rachel Higginson?

Without further details to help search, that's all I've got. :("

Its none of those, unfortunately.
Thank you so much for trying!

message 12: by Wren (last edited Aug 13, 2015 02:08PM) (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) | 143 comments I think I might have found it, so I'm going to move this to the solved folder

I'm thinking it was this Virgin In Heat (The Beast's Forced Mating, #1) by Bree Bellucci

message 13: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2400 comments Congrats on finding it!