Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Alyssa & ⚔ мα∂∂ιє ⚔

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (Naturallyblond) | 9 comments Ta-Da! Here we are!!

maddie | 449 comments Hullos ^-^

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (Naturallyblond) | 9 comments Hello! :3

maddie | 449 comments So, what are some things that you like, like to rp, or want to rp? :)

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (Naturallyblond) | 9 comments Well, I am mostly into romance type RP's but I like the romances that start off slow. Like, the two people are friends for a little while and they grow closer to each other and realize their feelings for one another.

I have a few scenarios and things I've already planned out but is there anything you would like to add? Like, requirements or anything?

maddie | 449 comments So do I!!

Um... Honestly, I'm a pretty detailed writer, I can do a paragraph or more and tend to enjoy those rps a lot. I also like making detailed character sheets too, but if you don't want to do that, you don't have to, but know that I probably will :)

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (Naturallyblond) | 9 comments Lovely! We'll get along just fine, then. ^-^

I like detail. I can do a lot, as long as you give me a lot. That's usually how I work, I just give back as much as you give me. I have only ever been in full RP groups so I've always just stuck to their character templet they required me to fill out but I'm sure I can get a basic character sheet and I make them fairly detailed, especially when it comes to history and personality.

maddie | 449 comments That's great! You sound a lot like me, except I'm usually in 1x1 groups :) So, any ideas?

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (Naturallyblond) | 9 comments Awesome!

Okay, I have a couple idea's. Like, I like the reconnecting after being separated or I once tried to write this story about a girl who has a little sister and they met this guy at like a game shop or something??? And the girl has an alcoholic mom who doesn't take care of either of the girls so the older one is stuck taking care of the younger one and after they meet this guy he helps them out a lot and idk... The story never worked out for me writing it on my own but it'd be cool to RP if you're into it.

But I'm totally open for idea's as well if you had any. We could clash our idea's together and make a whole new one!

maddie | 449 comments Ooo. I like that idea!!! Definetly. So which role do you like playing? Make or female? Because if you like female, we can always do another idea and we could do doubles :)

Sorry I've replied so late! I was super busy with my all-day babysitting but I'm back :D

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (Naturallyblond) | 9 comments I'm better at playing the girl and I'd love to play her for this idea, we can do doubles, that's just like having two characters, right?

It's alright, I start school tomorrow so I won't be on until later, just a heads up (;