Disney University {DU} discussion

University Grounds > Gardens

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) Fruits, fruits, fruits....tasty fruits...

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel Tori walked into the gardens and didn't see Jordan right away. She walked around hoping to find him somewhere else. She couldn't find him so she thought that he might still be on his way. She sat down on a bench and waited for him

message 3: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan walked slowly and with a noble posture, he was raised to always be like a noble man, his father although forced into exile still acted high and mighty, he looked at his new friend and smiled at her "So, shall we walk?" He asked

message 4: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl} | 190 comments Mod
((Hate to intrude but...))

Clara walked to the garden, it was pretty but needed more red flowers. She saw a girl and a boy talking. Everywhere she goes to find peace and be alone someone has to be there. She rolled her eyes and decided to sit on one of the benches far from them.

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments ((Ummm okay, may I ask why?))

message 6: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

((I have a disease, it's called boredness. It can only be cured by rping .-.))

message 7: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments ((Okay, I don't mind but we should wait for angel))

message 8: by Angel (new)

Angel Deaths coming wrote: "Jordan walked slowly and with a noble posture, he was raised to always be like a noble man, his father although forced into exile still acted high and mighty, he looked at his new friend and smiled..."

Tori loved the way he walked with his head high and chest out like a man that means business. "I would love to take a walk with you." She said and took his arm like a lady and a gentlemen from the 19 hundreds

message 9: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Clara gagged and left.

((Your welcome))

message 10: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled at her, it was a little old style but he didn't mind, he walked past someone and looked at her, clearly seeing that she was irritated he left her be

message 11: by Angel (new)

Angel "So what do you want to talk about?" Asked him not wanting to dwell on the other girl in the garden

message 12: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan shrugged "Don't know, just like being with you" He said with a smile, he enjoyed this, though he did like her not in that way, however it would be useful to have her as a ally

message 13: by Angel (last edited Aug 12, 2015 07:50AM) (new)

Angel "Ok well then tell me about yourself. What do you like to do? What are your life goals? What was your childhood like?" She asked him completely unaware of what he was planning

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled "My life goal is to return my family name to glory, my childhood involved me and my father running constantly away from people" He explained

message 15: by Angel (new)

Angel "Ok that was two out of three. What do you like to do?" She asked him politely

message 16: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled "Practise magic, spend times in the flowers and studying them" He said

message 17: by Angel (new)

Angel "You are joking. Sniffing the flowers?!? There is no way you would be doing that." She said so surprised that such a big man would do such a feminine hobby as studying flowers

message 18: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her "Why not? Don't forget that I am from the desert, flowers are rare and a luxury, so sorry if it is not manly enough" He said in a joking manner

message 19: by Angel (new)

Angel "No its fine I just didn't expect you to be into that kind of thing." She said as a piece of hair flew into her face from the light wind that was in the gardens

message 20: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan moved it for her and smiled "Well I am, plus it is good to know for alchemy" He said

message 21: by Angel (new)

Angel She felt butterflies as he moved her hair out of her face. "I knew it, there is always something behind the girly hobby." She said and smiled a little to herself

message 22: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her, a wry smile on his face "Well if you say so" He said, she was so easy to manipulate, she would be a handy tool for him

message 23: by Angel (new)

Angel Tori was usually very careful when around people that were good looking but Jordan had a demeanor about him that made her want to believe everything he said. I have to be careful around him. He is Jafar's son. she thought to herself

message 24: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her a smiled "So, what shall we talk about now?" He asked, he was not evil, just a good manipulator, he will always defend his father

message 25: by Angel (new)

Angel "I don't know I asked you some questions now you ask me some."

message 26: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments He smiled "Okay, so what are you daddy issues?" He asked, he already knew but she didn't know that

message 27: by Angel (last edited Aug 12, 2015 06:34PM) (new)

Angel "Well, how about a different question that one doesn't have anything interesting to it." She said looking at the ground

message 28: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her and picked her head up "Okay, so how about what you think about me?" He asked

message 29: by Angel (new)

Angel "I think you are reserved. Almost like you are planning something but don't want anyone to know. I also think that you have eyes that are cool and hard like diamonds, but like diamonds i think that they sparkle with something else."

message 30: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled at her, she was so easy to distract "You think of my sparkle?" He asked

message 31: by Angel (new)

Angel "Well yes, your eyes are a mystery kind of like how its a mystery tat diamonds are the hardest things on the planet; yet they are so beautiful." She said to him but thought just like you

message 32: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her with a smile ((so, what should we do?))

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel ((I don't know Jordan seemed like he had a devious plan))
she smiled back at him and continued walking in the gardens

message 34: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments ((Not in particular, he just likes to have her ready incase he does think of something))
Jordan looked at her with a smile "So, do you got any magical gifts or talents?" He asked

message 35: by Angel (new)

Angel She looks at him as if he was crazy. "Of course I have talents. My dad is Hercules." She says to him a little sarcastically "I am going to stand over here." She says as she moves from him and over to her left. "You come at me and then I will show you what my talent is." She finishes telling him with a grin

message 36: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan nodded and ran towards her, why not? He expected her to have this power

message 37: by Angel (new)

Angel As jordan ran toward her she spread her legs waiting for him. When he was about 10 feet away she held her fist out. When he came into contact with her fist he flew 20 feet in the air before landing on the hard ground. Tori hadn't moved an inch from where she stood

message 38: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments "Ouch" he muttered and got up and then smiled, he did need a heavy lifter

message 39: by Angel (new)

Angel Tori walked over to him. "I pack a punch don't i?" She said with a smile. "You didn't think i would be hercules' daughter without the super strength did you?"

message 40: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled at that "I thought you did, I was just asking" He said with a smile

message 41: by Angel (new)

Angel She laughed at his comment. How ignorant boys are when it cpmes to strength she thought to herself

message 42: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her and smiled, he did need someone to do the heavy lifting in his room

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel She smiled back at him not sure what he was thinking inside of his head

message 44: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her "Hey, do you mind if you help me with my room?" He asked, seeing if being blunt worked, if not magic was an option

message 45: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments ((Umm hello?))