What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Heroine husband/ boyfriend dies before their baby born, heroine falls in love with the baby's doctor

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christen (new)

Christen Wright | 92 comments Looking for a book I read maybe 2-3 years ago, I don't rember a lot about the book. ONLy that the heroine has a baby girl and her husband died I want to say he died in a car accendent . I pretty sure the hero is a doctor I don't know if am getting things mixed up but I think her daughter was sick and he was the doctor that treated her. The heroine work at a physical rehab place. The hero actually calls and get a appointment with her at the rehab place useing a different name to spend time with her. I rember the hero talking to the heroine dead boyfriend/husband and telling him thank you for letting me borrow them. Also I don't know if am mixing up book but I think I rember him giving the daughter a ring the day they got married. But I fell like I am mixing books up there becasue the daughter was pretty young when they meet the doctor

message 3: by Christen (new)

Christen Wright | 92 comments Thank you Kris, but that's isn't it but thanks for giving me something to read.
I rember another seen in the book a friend of her dead husband/boyfriend came back from over seas and he didn't know that his old friend died. So she meets up with him a coffee shop with her kid to telling him, her boyfriend comes into the shop and sees her with the guy the kid points him and he just turns around and runs .
Also another scene is the boyfriend went to the kids room to say goodnight and when he came out the heroine had all the pictures of her ex off the wall.

Kate (Feathered Turtle Press) (stargazer401) | 250 comments Maybe Follow the Stars Home? Some parts sort of match.

message 5: by Christen (new)

Christen Wright | 92 comments Thank you kris for trying but that's.not it either. I must be mixing up some books. I am going to sit down and go threw everything again see if I over looked it

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Christen, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Christen, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Follow the Stars Home (other topics)
When You're Ready (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.L. Berg (other topics)