Contemporary YA discussion

Honest Reviews
This topic is about Honest Reviews
Authors Unite! > Free Memoir - An Inspirational Story of Survival

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenn (last edited Aug 11, 2015 11:37AM) (new)

Jenn Sadai | 4 comments I would like to offer a free pdf of my story to anyone who is willing to write an honest review about it on goodreads and/or their personal blog.

Dark Confessions of an Extraordinary, Ordinary Woman

Ten years ago I was a drug-addicted, chain-smoking thief who willingly stayed in a physically, emotionally, and mentally abusive relationship for several years longer than I should have. I am now a successful, marathon runner who is proud to be a vocal advocate for domestic violence awareness and prevention.

Dark Confessions of an Extraordinary, Ordinary Woman captures my dark journey to rock bottom and the wake-up call that inspired me to rise again. If you love descriptive stories with drawn-out story lines, then my book is not for you. It's a memoir with the sincere intention of helping others in similar circumstances. It is a factual self-help book, although the story itself has a lot of dramatic twists and turns.

I look forward to hearing what passionate readers think of my story!

Here's a sample of a recent review to give you a feel for the type of story and my writing style.
http://bookishrealmreviews.blogspot.c...

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Taylor (georgiagirl1315) I would love to read it. :) Where can I get this pdf?

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Sadai | 4 comments Wonderful! Please email me at jennsadai19@gmail.com and I'll send you the pdf when I get home tonight.