Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Dolphin Treasure
This topic is about Dolphin Treasure
Book Issues > Title and Author are wrong

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenni | 3 comments This is what I get when I input the ISBN for my copy of Dolphin Treasure by Wayne Grover so I can add it to my shelves. I do realize this is technically the book I'm looking for, but the page has listed Harcourt Brace as if the publication company were the author. I don't think a book listing, especially one that is search specific to the ISBN should deny the author credit for his work. I also think the title should just be Dolphin Treasure. Harcourt is the publisher and should be listed as such. I ended up looking up the book by name to add a similar edition just so my future review will show up under a copy of the book with the author getting the credit for the book. I hope I've explained the problem thoroughly enough for someone to correct it.

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Thanks for notifying, Jenni. Fixed the details and merged your copy (which is a duplicate for ISBN 9780153143847).

I combined this edition with other editions of Dolphin Treasure already on GR. If you have a copy at hand, can you take a pic of the cover or maybe scan it so that we can use it as cover image? :)

Jenni | 3 comments Michael wrote: "Thanks for notifying, Jenni. Fixed the details and merged your copy (which is a duplicate for ISBN 9780153143847).

I combined this edition with other editions of Dolphin Treasure already on GR. If..."

Thanks Michael, I'm attempting to e-mail a picture to myself to upload. What's the best way to add it once I get the e-mail?

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments You can upload it to your user profile and we can take it from there :)

Jenni | 3 comments Ok. I got it uploaded. Thanks for your help.

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Thank you! Added your scan to ISBN 9780153143847 edition.