Wise Witch's Woods Book Club discussion

Guidelines > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Janine (glitzwitch) | 56 comments Mod
Introduce yourself with your name, where you're located, and a bit about yourself!

message 2: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (last edited Aug 11, 2015 08:18AM) (new)

Hello all! I'm your Mod, Janine. I'm located in Pennsylvania. I'm a witch creating my own practice, called Northeastern Magic. I run a blog (http://stormsorceress.tumblr.com), as well as own my own online witchy shop (http://www.wisewitchswoods.wordpress.com).

I'm looking forward to growing an awesome book club with you!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 15 comments Hello~ My name's Amy, located around Ohio (cup-of-magic on tumblr). My craft is all over the place, though I suppose I would consider myself to be a Practical witch above all else. I dabble in Green magic and herblore, cottage witchery, kitchen witchcraft, weather witchery, and of course practical magic. I've lost track on how long I've actually called myself a witch, though I feel as if I may have always been one.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

message 4: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Welcome to the group, Amy! :)

message 5: by Jennifer (last edited Aug 11, 2015 01:15PM) (new)

Jennifer Deese | 1 comments Hi and Merry Meet..

My name is Jennifer. I am an eclectic pagan, with a sincere wish to keep as grounded and tuned as possible with Earths natural energies. I am a writer, Goodreads author, newly published author of a short novel in the fantasy genre. I have a huge love of dogs, hence my part time job of working in a wonderful doggy day care. I look forward to getting to know some of you here.

message 6: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Welcome to the group, Jennifer!

message 7: by Rhianna (new)

Rhianna Lane | 1 comments Hello everyone I'm Rhianna...I live in new york state...and have been learning tarot cards and in the past year various different types of readings and crystals and craft....I'm always interested in learning new things I'm looking forward to seeing what books we'll be reading

message 8: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Welcome, Rhianna! Reading selections are suggested and voted on by everyone in the group! Check out the other discussion threads to make suggestions!

message 9: by Chantel (new)

Chantel Hi! I'm Chantel from DC. I've always been interested in divination and witchcraft (I told my parents I was going to be a palm reader when I was four) and I've been reading tarot for three years now. You can find me on tumblr and instagram as witchthetics.

message 10: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Welcome, Chantel! Glad you've joined us!

message 11: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (hurricanedaisy) | 1 comments Hello! I'm Daisy from northeastern PA. I'm a stay at home mom, a reader, a writer, a poet, and a collector of antiques.

message 12: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Welcome, Daisy! Nice to have someone else I know in-person here!
p.s. Group members - feel free to invite people you know in-person or online!

message 13: by Arwa (new)

Arwa Aljalahma Hello! I'm Arwa from KSA. My favorite book is Wicked, so I'm interested in seeing what other books you'll suggest

message 14: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Welcome, Arwa! We're glad to have you! Feel free to make your own suggestions for each month!

message 15: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Welcome, Caroline! That's very exciting, congrats! We're happy to have you join us.

message 16: by S.M. (new)

S.M. Adams (SMAdamsAuthor) | 3 comments Hey all! I'm Sarah -- I live in upstate New York. I wouldn't call myself a witch yet (witchy, definitely), but I'm heading down that path. ;-) I'm into Tarot and am reading lots of books on the craft. I've also been binge-listening to witchy podcasts lately (Joanna Devoe, anyone?). In my real life I'm an author, and a librarian (Hi Caroline!) and a website designer.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Sarah

message 17: by Janine, Storm Sorceress (new)

Welcome, Sarah! We're glad to have you in our group! Feel free to make book suggestions for October and join in on our current discussions. Looks like we've got three librarians in the group, myself included. :)

message 18: by Janine (new)

Janine | 1 comments Hello!

I'm Janine (or Kato, whichever), I live in Germany (in a village so tiny I doubt anyone knows it exists). I don't know that I can call myself a witch (yet), but I'm slowly getting there, so I'm looking forward to finding more books on the craft.
In real life I'm an amateur artist and work in a chemistry lab.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

message 19: by Carrie (new)

Carrie King (ladyspellweaver) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Carrie and I live in Bloomington, Indiana. I am an eclectic witch. I live by love and positivity!