2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

The Ocean at the End of the Lane
This topic is about The Ocean at the End of the Lane
. Week 41: Magic > The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

akaellen | 19 comments Really enjoyed this book. Love Gaiman.

Samantha | 122 comments akaellen wrote: "Really enjoyed this book. Love Gaiman."
I saw this as your pick and decided to read it for this week. I too really enjoyed it. I tried to explain it to my hairdresser and boy was that hard but it was really wonderfully written and the story while odd and twisty was totally engaging.

Stacey D.  | 73 comments I read this as well for my book on magic and I liked it but didn't love it (3 stars). Can anyone suggest something else by this author?

Silvia Turcios | 304 comments I suggest you The Graveyard Book @Stacey, I really liked it.

Jody (jodybell) | 531 comments The Graveyard Book & Coraline are great. But this one I absolutely adored. I can still feel my heart getting squeezed thinking about it - I just love his writing. There's something about it that just resonates with me.

Chelle (MaleficentBookDragon) (chellerydz) I am reading this right now. I really like it. I am totally caught up in this world.
I've been told that American Gods is really good.

Caitlin (0utnumbered321) Neverwhere & Stardust are both good as well.

akaellen | 19 comments Samantha wrote: "akaellen wrote: "Really enjoyed this book. Love Gaiman."
I saw this as your pick and decided to read it for this week. I too really enjoyed it. I tried to explain it to my hairdresser and boy was t..."

Glad you enjoyed it!