Insanity discussion

Demon Castle > Yuno's bed chamber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 212 (212 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee walks inside and jumps on the bed, closing his eyes "so, are we sharing the bed or~~~" he sits up and looks at her

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno sat on the floor "Whichever you prefer" she answered as she undid her hair.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mind the blood" she said as she gestured to the blood on the bed head

message 5: by Loki (last edited Aug 11, 2015 02:33PM) (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee shrugs "then lets motherfucking share the bed then, and the blood doesn't bother me" he moves over and make room for her. He closes his eyes and soon falls asleep

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno soon flopped on the room he made for her. Except she couldn't sleep. She stared at the ceiling for a long time, thinking.

message 7: by Loki (last edited Aug 11, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments "zzzzz" Gamzee snores slightly, he turns and faces towards her

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno looks at his face as smiles. The first friend she'd had in ages. She kept on grinning like an idiot as she look at the ceiling.

message 9: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments ((time skip?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

Yuno now dozed lightly. Strands of her pink hair fell on her face as she exhaled.

message 11: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee ends up across the bed, he wakes up and looks around "huh?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Accros as in on Yuno's side?))

message 13: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments ((he's horizontal on the bed, so sure))

message 14: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments ((hello?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, am at school. Being naughty. Again))

Yuno opened an eye lazily and looked down at Gamzee, who was now on her side, before returning to her sleep, looking as cute and adorable as she usually did.

message 16: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee looks up at her and smiles, admiring her cuteness. he pokes her cheek wondering how she would react

((lol))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno smiled as he did that, because it tickled, and nustled her face in her hair.

message 18: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee laughs, with an evil smile he begins to tickle her

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno jolts awake from a sudden tickling sensation. She squealed and giggled and tried to squirm from his grasp

message 20: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee tickles her more "hey there, good morning" he laughs

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno tries to reply, but only gets "Goodmor...." out before she squirms in a fit of giggles "Stop! Please" she panted

message 22: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee chuckles then eventually stops "hi there, did you have a good sleep?" he asked siting next to her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She stretched "Mhmmmm...dreamt of blood" she mumbled before snuggling her face into him.

message 24: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee pets her head then looks at her "wanna play a game of truth or dare?" he smirked

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks up at him and nods with a smile

message 26: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee smiled "truth or dare" he asked wondering what she would pick

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dare" she said with an adorable smile and look at him

message 28: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments "I dare you to be my maid for a whole week" he smirks

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno blushed a deep red and tried to get up "Why the hell do you want me to do that?!"

message 30: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments gamzee laughs more "it's a dare, you have to do it"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno rolled over "No way!! I don't have the clothing. There!" she retorted hiding her beet red face in her hair

message 32: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments gamzee laughs and pulls a maid outfit out of his bag and throws it ontop of her

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno picked it up in utter horror "Where the fuck do you get this stuff??!

message 34: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments "rewards" he said laughing his ass off at her reaction

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She threw it at him and then hid in the blanket "That's so messed up!!!!"

message 36: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments "alright fine, just call me master for the rest of he day" he lays on the bed. closing his eyes and placing his hands behind his head

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine, master" she said peeking out "Your go. Truth or dare"

message 38: by Loki (last edited Aug 11, 2015 08:31PM) (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee laughs and turns to face her "you sound kinda cute when you say master. I'll pick dare"

message 39: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments ((hello?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno blushed and glanced up at him "I dare you to be my friend forever" she said quietly. That was the one dare everyone failed

message 41: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee sits up and looks at her. He places a hand on her cheek and smiles "of course I will, I promise"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled with a cute blush and rubbed her face on his hand.

message 43: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments "truth or dare" he asked as he pulls his hand away and lays back down

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Truth, considering what happened the last time I said Dare" she said with a slightly peeved tone

message 45: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments he sits up and looks at her closely with a serious look "what do you think about me? be honest"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno looked at him "Well I can't help but like you. You're the only person who didn't run screaming in the opposite direction. I was a bit scared when I saw you for the first time" she admitted honestly "but I know better to judge people on their appearance. That's want everyone does with me. And you're really nice to hang out with crazy me" she said honestly

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"And we killed a person together" she pointed out quickly "That was awesome"

message 48: by Loki (last edited Aug 12, 2015 12:58AM) (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments Gamzee falls to the floor laughing. rolls on the floor, tears coming from his eyes from laughing so hard. once he was almost done laughing he peaks his over the bed "you actually feared me when you saw me? oh man, that's motherfucking funny as shit"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuno crossed her arms "Well you smelt like blood and were looking at everyone like you wanted to motherfucking kill them. Obviously I was worried you motherfucking kill me"

message 50: by Loki (new)

Loki Prime | 152 comments "well, since you aren't human, I would never dream of it" he said with a smile

« previous 1 3 4 5