Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Brooding City (Brooding City Series, #1)
This topic is about Brooding City
Advanced Copies for Review > ARC and giveaway for new paranormal suspense

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom (tom_shutt) | 11 comments Hi everyone! I am releasing a paranormal suspense novel on September 1st and would love to have some reviews ready upon release!

A bit about my book:
A homicide detective must chase down a violent drug lord whose product is leaving a trail of bodies in its wake. Detective Brennan is aided by having a special power—he innately knows when someone is lying to him or telling the truth. There are others like him, though, and his dreams are haunted by deadly agents from his own shady past.

Meanwhile, in the valley outside the city, a young boy comes into his own power of downloading other people’s memories on touch, and he uncovers old secrets that threaten to tear his whole family apart. His power also makes him a prime target for the aforementioned shadowy dream-stalking agents, since his brain lights up like a beacon at night with so many memories crammed inside.

What I'm looking for:
I can provide free digital copies of the book in any format in exchange for honest reviews posted on both Amazon and Goodreads. Leaving a review also gets you a free copy of the sequel, which is already fully written and will be released soon after Brooding City.

If you're interested, please comment below or send me a direct message here on Goodreads. You can also read the first two chapters here on my website, to get an idea of the book before committing.

You can also get a free copy by supporting me on Thunderclap! Every supporter helps bring the book to a wider market, and you can enter for the chance to win a signed paperback! Campaign page: bit.ly/1NazCud

Finally, if ebooks aren't your thing, enter this giveaway for a chance to win one of five (5) paperback copies: http://bit.ly/1IH7NGQ. Giveaway ends August 28th!

Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady) (bookcrazylady) | 8 comments I would be interested in reviewing your book. My email is clgaston31@icloud.com and I would need a Mobi format.

Thanks

message 3: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom (tom_shutt) | 11 comments Hi all,

Brooding City has been out for a little over a month, and has garnered over a dozen fantastic reviews already. In the couple weeks leading up to the release of its sequel, Patient Darkness, I am offering 10 more review copies of EACH book to those who would be interested in reading and sharing their honest opinion.

Brooding City (Brooding City, #1) by Tom Shutt Patient Darkness by Tom Shutt

I can promise that if you're a fan of Paranormal or Urban Fantasy stories, this is one series you do not want to miss out on!

Contact me here on Goodreads or by email to get your copy today —> thomasjshutt@gmail.com

Read the first two chapters of Brooding City today at www.TomShutt.com

Miriama i would love to read them. :-) my email is mima.soltesova@gmail.com and .mobi format would be great

message 5: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom (tom_shutt) | 11 comments Mimi wrote: "i would love to read them. :-) my email is mima.soltesova@gmail.com and .mobi format would be great"

Email sent! Thanks for reading, Mimi. :)

Alexander Holbrook | 2 comments I would very much like to review this book, I can provide more than just thorough Amazon and Goodreads but also post to the website I regularly write for and my own blog. My email is xanholbrook@gmail.com and I would like to receive it in .mobi format. Thank you!

message 7: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom (tom_shutt) | 11 comments All support and exposure is appreciated! You've got mail, Xan.

Miriama Tom wrote: "Mimi wrote: "i would love to read them. :-) my email is mima.soltesova@gmail.com and .mobi format would be great"

Email sent! Thanks for reading, Mimi. :)"

Weird I didn't get any e-amil. maybe try again?

message 9: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom (tom_shutt) | 11 comments Mimi wrote: "Weird I didn't get any e-amil. maybe try again?"

Ahhh, totally my fault. I put "mimi.soltesova" instead of "mima.soltesova". It should come through now. Sorry for the mix-up! =)

Miriama Tom wrote: "Mimi wrote: "Weird I didn't get any e-amil. maybe try again?"

Ahhh, totally my fault. I put "mimi.soltesova" instead of "mima.soltesova". It should come through now. Sorry for the mix-up! =)"

Yeah I got it. it's alright :)