« previous 1

message 1: by coeli (new)

coeli (goodreadscomboogaloo) gray.
black.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love black and white cats.
And orange ones.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) We have: three black cats, two white-and-black (as opposed to black-and-white), two white-and-orange, one dark orange tabby, one light orange ?tabby?, and one gray ?tabby?. The ? is because the pattern on these brothers' coats are not stripey but more swirly. And stripey. Oh, I suppose I should just post photos. Anyway as you can see I have no color preferrence!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i love orange tabbys and black and white

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the ones that are tan with darker stripes.

message 6: by Marmar (new)

Marmar | 1 comments I think all of them are beautiful

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

true... so true!

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) | 9 comments Marmar wrote: "I think all of them are beautiful"

Me too!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone in CO want a black cat and a gold cat who were born the same day and are good buds? They will be 3 on may 6th.

message 10: by Terri (new)

Terri Cabral (TerriCabral) | 34 comments The Tale of Thisbe - An Extraordinary Cat If you love cats you'll love reading about this cat's life from HER point of view.

message 11: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (bookboss) I love all types of cats :)

message 12: by Peacegal (new)

Peacegal | 1 comments black.

message 13: by Laika (new)

Laika | 7 comments Black as my soul; aquamarine eyes, bluer than my sadness.
You may quote me.
For I am the DRAMATIC SHADOWCAAAAAT!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I love silver-tabbys. They're so beautiful :)

message 15: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) I love them all. My Phil is black and reminds me of a panther. Lil is a tortie and at first I didn't like her coloring, but I was told as she aged out of kittenhood she would develop more colors and she did. I admit I adopted my Mary Kate and Ashley because of how they looked. They are tuxedo cats and they are mirror images of each other. There is a calico who comes around the neighborhood and it is beautiful. I don't think I've seen a cat that I didn't like the looks of.

message 16: by Weirdology (new)

Weirdology | 4 comments I like orange, calico, black and silver. I didn't know cats could be silver until I got a kitten with long wavy hair who was mostly white with some gray and silver throughout. But as she grew up her hair straightened a little and most of the silver turned gray.

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissa_wy) I also love many cats. I have a black persian/mix, a black long haired tabby and a black and white tuxedo. I have thing with black cats...if I could I would have a whole slew of them! they are so pretty and mysterious. My Charcoal has these big golden eyes that seem to speak to me! I uploaded a pic of her to my profile!

message 18: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Barrett (elfspirit) | 4 comments I have yet to see a cat color or pattern I didn't like.

message 19: by D.C. (new)

D.C. Blackbird (kittyland) | 11 comments If my feline friends could live forever and be happy I would trade my eyesight. 7 cats live in my home and I love them all. But I must admit that JEKYLL was really special because he was black and white and had an amazing mark across on of his eyes, like a bolt of lightening. He was so beautiful.

message 20: by Plaimont (new)

Plaimont My little lady is gray & white with a sweet pink nose. However, I've always had a huge soft spot in my heart for those calicoes! But like everyone else who posted on here, I love them all!

message 21: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Tabby :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I love all cat colors.
I have 3 cats. Danica's a Siamese mix and she's a torti-point.Nova's a domestic short hair and she's white with brown tabby(mostly white with brown tabby splotches). Kara's also a domestic short hair and she's a brown tabby with white(mostly brown tabby with white on her underside,legs,a little on her sides and a little on her face).

message 23: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) Oh this is tough ... I had one who passed away three months ago. At first I didn't like her coloring when I first got her but she changed. She was a beautiful tortie.

I have two twin tuxedo cats and I picked them out because I loved their colors. I just think Tuxies are adorable.

And I have another who is black and I love his coloring.

message 24: by Anny (new)

Anny Black or grey

My houseparent owns a grey Burmese cat and I think he's just adorable! I love how he always jumped on my lap every time I sit down.

But when I started checking various breeds of cat, I fell in love with Bombay. Their sleek black coat make me drools. Shame that no Bombay is available in Indonesia *sighs*

message 25: by Te'tum (new)

Te'tum (follykitty) | 1 comments I think all cats are beautiful, but I especially love tortoiseshells and silver tabbies!

message 26: by Robert (new)

Robert Smith | 7 comments I've always liked the way a smoke-grey cat looks. I once visited a cat shelter looking for one but a orange, stripey kitten basically grabbed me and told me that he was coming home with me whether I liked it or not.

message 27: by Anny (new)

Anny A smoke-grey? Something like the american short hair poster cat? The stripped silver one?

message 28: by Robert (new)

Robert Smith | 7 comments Nah, no stripes. I was thinking more of a solid grey cat with white roots.

message 29: by Anny (new)

Anny Grey with white roots? Something like grey Burmese cat? Have you got any picture?

message 30: by Robert (new)

Robert Smith | 7 comments Sorry, no pics. I'm sure that you could google some. I've never owned this color cat but I've seen them here and there and they look very cool.

Rebecca (feeling much too sexy) My fav is calico cats. PS I have 10 cats, 5 of which are calicos

message 32: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 1 comments Black. And. Seal point.

message 33: by Lynx (new)

Lynx | 4 comments They're all so pretty! I really like dark brow tabby, and black.

message 34: by Nisi (new)

Nisi (tigercheetah) Bengal cat markings

message 35: by Inge (new)

Inge Borg (goodreadscominge_h_borg) | 8 comments I have been owned first by a seal-point Himalayan; that was it (I thought). Then, a tuxedo-waif starving on an ocean pier pulled at my heart-strings. But one color, I thought I'd NEVER own, was a redhead (maybe because my first love was one). As they say, Never say Never.

Pasha, my flaming Maine Coon, now has a tight grip on my heart. So much so, that I wrote a book about him. He is simply the best EVER. I am so glad I snatched him from his cage at the shelter.

message 36: by Kyleigh (new)

Kyleigh  | 1 comments My favorite cat colors are orange and white :)

message 37: by Kaj (new)

Kaj Samuelsson | 2 comments Grey and white

message 38: by Gina (new)

Gina | 4 comments I couldn't possibly choose just one! I love them all! However, I agree that the Bengal markings are gorgeous!

message 39: by Doreen (new)

Doreen Petersen I would love to say I have a favorite color but my kitty family is such a mixture and I love all of them with my whole heart just the way each of them are. I think what we love is the personality of the kitty and not so much the color.

message 40: by Casey (new)

Casey Anderson | 11 comments I always liked Russian Blues...but, I love my tortie now.

message 41: by Polly (new)

Polly Tiller | 27 comments Hi Doreen. you might enjoy my autobiography "I Need an Exorcism". I have had cats for thirty years. My first black cat calmed me down as I had been going through a bad time Polly

message 42: by Polly (new)

Polly Tiller | 27 comments Hi all you cat lovers. In my autobiography "I Need an Exorcism" there are stories of my pet cats that you would enjoy. When I tell people I know about my book I ask if they are a cat lover because if they aren't, by the time Tiddles gets the chance to plant a kiss on Kitty's nose, a non cat lover will have been bored

message 43: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (tipsy_gypsy) | 4 comments As a fanatic for felines I adore them all

message 44: by Polly (new)

Polly Tiller | 27 comments I love all cats. People who don't like cats don't understand them.

message 45: by Katie (new)

Katie My favorite cat colors are gray and black.

message 46: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 7 comments Black, and black and white, because Stan Lee is all black, and Spencer's black and white. (Incidentally, Stan Lee has been very good luck for me. There goes the 'black cats are bad luck' stereotype.)

message 47: by Polly (new)

Polly Tiller | 27 comments all cats are beautiful with their grace and agility. My first cat was a black cat and she brought me so much good luck. I cried for weeks when I lost her at the age of 17. All my cats stories are in "I Need an Exorcism", my autobiography

message 48: by Malia (new)

Malia | 1 comments My favorite throughout my years are the Tabbies Black, striped or spotted with a little Brown. But I find orange cats the worse. I Love them all.

message 49: by Arminius (new)

Arminius | 12 comments All cats are cute but my favorite are orange colored cats.

message 50: by SeaShore (new)

SeaShore | 37 comments Melissa wrote: "Black, and black and white, because Stan Lee is all black, and Spencer's black and white. (Incidentally, Stan Lee has been very good luck for me. There goes the 'black cats are bad luck' stereotype.)"

My black persian was beautiful.

« previous 1