One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Tabi's Mom

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Haiiiiii so sorry I haven't replied on this until now - was super busy with life. Anyhoo, so do you have any plot ideas as of yet? =)

message 3: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments Yes I have some. Wanna share urs first if u have any?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments I actually don't at this particular moment and I am very interested to hear yours! =D

message 5: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments Well I'll have to leave u hanging till tmrw then. I gtg sleep. Goodnight!

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Ha oh well, that's my price for replying so late lol no biggie ;) G'night!

message 7: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments (view spoiler)

Idea 2:
(view spoiler)

Idea 3:
(view spoiler)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments I like the first idea but can we have it be like intergalatic types of societies? Like perhaps one of their families is like a hostage situation or ambassador living on the planet where the other character is? We can totally incorporate the guilds and forbidden friendship/love aspect for sure but that gives us the sci-fi feel. Maybe sort of steam-punk futuristic type of setting? Oh and for the first idea like a blend between thread 1 & 2? Where they don't spend AS much time together but are still friends and help each other out from time to time but THEN is when they realize what they have to do and around that time is when the friendship is starting to become more?

I can give more thought to characters and plot later on but after reading your ideas those are my thoughts because honestly anything I could come up with would pale in comparison xD

message 9: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments so practically u wanna have a mix of 1 and 2? lol

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Basically yeah but maybe human x alien? Original I know lol

message 11: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments Hmmm I guess it should b fine. Idk how an alien would look like tho haha

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Humanoid obviously but perhaps with some different chemical/physical features?

message 13: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments Who'll play human and who'll play alien?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments It doesn't matter to me which gender or race I get so you can pick ;)

message 15: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments I'll b the guy but... race is a bit of a dilemma for me lol

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments I can be an alien girl if you want ahaha no biggie ;) This is actually pretty cool for me because I'm almost always the guy ahaha =D So thanks!

message 17: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments Sure =) So charries? I'd prefer short ones becuz I'd like to get to know abt the charrie thru the rp rather than a long ass biography. Makes it all the more interesting and real, u know?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Oh yeah that's fine ahaha most thing I do in charries is at least a lil bit of personality so you know where they stand on the basics but the rest I do through RP.

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Name: Jana Dir'cha (pronounced duh-err-kay)

Species: One of the more humanoid races, the J'alah (pronounced Jah-lay) known for their speed and sharp minds, one of the largest races yet discovered and a powerful force in the universal political realms.

Appearance:
Lithe and graceful, with the brightly multi-colored hair, tapering ears, and pupil-less black eyes of her species, Jana keeps her hair short and has several metal piercings in her ears and nose. She wears mainly black, leather-like clothing that doubles as both night-gear and protection, covered with loops and pockets for holding her various weapons and paraphernalia.
(view spoiler)

Personality: Short and to the point, Jana isn't one to waste time. She says what she wants in a clipped, precise manner and prefers action over words. Her temper is slow in coming and when roused, is soft and cold, deadly in her calmness. She isn't emotionless but has learned to hide her reactions, tucking them safely away behind a blank, professional mask. The J'alah are the most human in emotional terms but still alien in thought processes and in determining the order of affection, generally choosing the fate of a bigger picture than worrying about all the little things.

message 20: by Your Mom (last edited Aug 27, 2015 01:48AM) (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments Name: Arthur McOwen

Species: Homo Sapien

Appearance: At 6 feet, he was well built. Just enough to be swift and yet deliver deadly blows. Dark brown hair with grey eyes, high cheekbones and a mono brow.

Okay I feel very stupid about my charrie, but it's all u're getting out of me. =P

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments *shrugs* It works lol so do you want to start or me?

message 22: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments U may. =)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Okay give me a few hours before. Also, what's the scenario you want us to start with?

message 24: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments Since u're leading, u choose =P

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Oh gosh...okay I will in a bit ahaha I need to formulate xD

message 26: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments I wonder what is ur definition of "a bit"... =P

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments It depends on what I have happening lol

message 28: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments So what exactly do u have, milady?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments Well several jobs, that's what. Anyway I gotz an idea and want to run it by you before I start which I can as soon as I hear back from you =) Okay so, I was thinking of having my girl being chased for doing something - like maybe all non-humans on this colony planet have a curfew or something and she got caught, but your guy could be in the squadron chasing her?

message 30: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 2560 comments That should work out fine =)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠  (tabi_card) | 1064 comments I seriously have been pulling a blank with this thread (obviously) but not because of my lack of time so much. I was re-reading through our ideas and I realized that while concepts exist, a formulated plan was never agreed upon as far as where the story would go for at least several days worth of replies. I kinda need to know which direction it's going to start in order to write a good beginning...