Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (Team challenges) > Pass The Parcel : Round 5 - Q&A/Announcements

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Nov 20, 2015 09:08PM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Please ask questions about the Pass The Parcel team challenge here. I'll try to summarise the questions and answers in these first few posts.

I will also announce the themes each Friday in this thread and keep track of those categories announced in this message.

Themes Announced:

(view spoiler)
Week 7
Option 1
11. Book title starts with 'S'
Option 2 Key date: 17 April 2015

Week 8
Option 1
15. Bookcover is mostly white or mostly blue (2 options) ~ at least 50%
Option 2 Key date: 24 April 2015

Week 9
Option 1
20. Accidentally Pregnant or Just Pregnant
Pregnant Widows/Abandoned Heroines In Romance
Unexpected Pregnancies and Single Moms
Historical romance where heroine gets pregnant in a large part of the story
Pregnant Heroines in historical romance
Best Accidentally Pregnant in Romance Novels
Mpreg Romance
Best MM Romance with Mpreg Plot
Option 2 Key date: 1 May 2015

Week 10
Option 1
17. Award Winning Romance
RITA Award Winning Books
Inspirational Reader's Choice Award
Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award (RT Award) Winners
Lambda Literary Award Winners
Goodreads Choice Awards ~Best Romance 2014
Goodreads Choice Awards ~Best Romance 2013
Goodreads Choice Awards ~Best Romance 2012
Option 2 - Key date: 8 May 2015

Week 11
Option 1
5. Popular male POV books
Male POV shelf
Romance Books Male POV
Adult Male Only POV
Books With Only Male POV First Person
Best Male P O V
Romance Total Male POV
Or any MM romance book

Option 2 Key date: 15 May 2015
If using this option, please select your book from a member in the group below your group. The bottom group uses the top group to select their book:

Page Turners
Deadly Seven
Sexy Six Readers
Fantasy Four
Five Little Peppers
Cutie Pa Twoies
Sweet & Spicy
Behind the Eight Ball

Progress spreadsheet link (updated at each theme call):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2vF...

message 2: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Aug 11, 2015 02:23AM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Q&A

About the Challenge

Q: I see in the directions that a theme will be called each Friday. Under what circumstances would I need to read more than one book per week? Just if I fall behind?
A: Yes. You will only be reading more than one book in a week if you are behind in your reading. However if you can use your 'pass' (option 3) during the challenge you could read only 9 books in 11 weeks. This will be entirely dependent on how your team works those 5 available passes in each 5 week block - remembering that there likely 6 team members in your team.

Falling behind by more than two books: you can't fall behind by more than two books. If you have two books outstanding at the theme announcement, you will need to have read at least one book in the new theme's week. If another theme is announced and you have three books unread, then I will have to remove you.

Q: Do we have to report anywhere when the team is done with a week's theme?
A: Each group will have their own thread, and members will post their progress there. Team Captains will summarise team progress at the front of their team thread. I will maintain an overall progress chart for all the teams - and will post progress sporadically (hopefully weekly depending on my time commitments), but definitely in the last week ;)

Q: Option 2. Select a book from the 'READ' list of a team-mate that they read in the last 6 months AND that the team-mate rated at least 3 stars. Can we have a firm date set for the full challenge, eg 1 August, to allow for planning?
A: No. The six months will recalibrate each week - you can't plan until you have your team and it is only 6 members whose shelves you can pick from. I'll provide the six month date limit each week to avoid confusion.

Q: Regarding the option to 'pass'. Do we have to decide that week who's passing or could we choose later on? Let's say that during week 1, everybody decides to read their book but once week 2 starts, one player realizes she cannot read week 1's book for whatever reason. Assuming that nobody else from the team passed, could she then decide to pass on last week's book?
A: No. The book selection or pass needs to be specified in the theme announcement week.
Further members can only change their book selection in that theme's week. Once the next theme is announced, books are set in stone and cannot be changed.

Q: Do the books we use have to be on a particular bookshelf?
A: In some cases yes. Books must be selected from the lists provided if I don't have "(stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf)". Where I have noted "(stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf)", if a book is chosen from one of the optional lists, it is automatically approved.

Q: Must people follow the format you provided exactly? Or does the captain just need to make sure they include pertinent info? Week, book, # of pages, option and in the case they pick a shelf/listopia, a link to that?
A: I absolutely need the information requested here. I don't mind what the format is, although I would prefer it set out in the order of the list.
A link or bookcover MUST be used. You cannot just type out the book title. And where the book is from a list or bookshelf, a link to that source MUST be provided.

The reasons:
* If you don't have the link to the book, the Captain and I will have trouble checking that the book qualifies. There are a lot of books out there with the same title. You don't want to be told AFTER you have read the book that it doesn't work.
* I need the week that the book relates to since some books may be read out of order.
* The page numbers makes it so much easier for everyone to know that the books complies with the rules.
* The same for the bookshelf link or the qualifying note referencing the GR summary (ie how it qualifies for the theme).

It is important that the members do their bit to help out the Captain and the organizers to show compliance without us having to go digging.

Q: When you say "the Captain will also double-check that your book selection complies with the rules": Does this mean that if team-members say 'book is in this shelf' the captain must verify that the book is actually on the shelf? And that if they say the theme is in the GR summary, we also have to verify that?
A: I don't want the Captain to be a policeman but we do need someone in each team following how the rest of the team is progressing. If the info provided by the member looks reasonable to the Captain, fine - there is no need to investigate each link or how the book qualifies.
But if we are reading a theme and the book selected looks dubious for that theme or how it qualifies, I would like the Captain to check it out further.

Q: What is the precis?
A: The precis is the blurb on the back of the book cover; the summary; the synopsis. Any of the details that are posted on the GR book description page will qualify.

Q: My book doesn't have a page count on Goodreads but I have the word count. Can I use the word count and what is the minimum acceptable?
A: Yes - a 35,000 minimum word count will be accepted as a substitute for the 100 page minimum. Because the word count to page conversion varies greatly, I have gone at the high end for this conversion.

Q: My book doesn't have a page count on Goodreads but Amazon does have a page count. Can I use Amazon's page count?
A: Yes

Q: If I read two books during the challenge that qualify for an announced theme, does our team earn more points?
A: No. We don't actually accumulate points in this challenge. You and your team-mates either complete all your reading and are ready to 'read-off' in the last week (week 11), or you aren't...

Q: If a team member is going to be away during the week of a theme, can they leave a list of pre-selected books (for all remaining themes) with the Team Captain to post that week?
A: Yes. If the team member has already highlighted that they will be away for a particular week, or has an operation etc, I am happy for the Team Captain to post that participant's book selection post. They must have pre-selected a book for that theme though.

The alternative is for the absent member to pre-select a book that complies with option 2, taking into account the 6 month date that will apply during that week.

Q: If a team member is reading a book in another language, should they post the book link in the selection & completion posts to the non-English version or to the English version?
A: Please link all books to the English version of that book. The book MUST have an English version to qualify for use during this challenge. (Apologies to everyone that is affected by this rule, but I need to know that the book qualifies for the theme etc.)

Q: Are re-reads allowed?
A: Yes. But each book can only be read once during the round/challenge.
If the theme specifically excludes a re-read, eg First in a new (to you) series, then obviously you must select a book you haven't read before.

Q: Does the book have to be a romance?
A: No, but it does have to be a novel. Textbooks will not count. Biographies and autobiographies are OK.

Q: If I don't find a book I like in the lists of theme books, I can choose any book that fits the theme?
No. You MUST select a book from a list where lists have been provided and where they do not have '(stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf) optional lists:' That is, if the only other typing with the theme are lists, then you MUST choose a book from those lists.
Other lists have 'optional' in front of them simply to help people. I won't question books that come from those lists. But you can also choose books that fit the theme via the blurb/precis, through bookshelves or other lists not provided. You just need to state how it fits and where the information came from.

REMEMBER: you may also select to use option 2 or 3 that week.

Q: If a book is on a specified theme list but does not (in my opinion) meet the theme, can I still read it?
A: Yes. If the book is on the mandatory (or optional) lists/shelves in the theme post it qualifies whether it meets the theme or not.

Q If I pick a book off a team mate's shelf it has to be a book that fits the theme? Or can it be any book at all, as long as it got 3 stars and was read in last 6 months?
If you use Option 2, you do not need to fit it to the week's theme. As you said, it can be any book so long as it was rated at least 3 stars by your teamie and was read no more than 6 months prior.

message 3: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Aug 11, 2015 06:25PM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Q&A

About the Themes - listed here

Q: Will any of the themes be repeated?
A: No, not for this round, nor any rounds from last year.

Q: Do we have to support that the book shows up in a particular shelf (eg showing you a link of how many people shelved a particular book as 'stalking') or just saying 'there's a stalker shelf' would suffice?
A: You must provide a link to that shelf/list within your selection book post.

Q: What happens if a book is mis-shelved?
A: If books have been incorrectly shelved, they still count for that round. (I would appreciate them being removed if it is an RRRC shelf AFTER the round is finished.)

Where a theme has optional lists and the theme must be apparent in the title, the goodreads summary page or must be shelved by a GR member using words that show eligibility.
Q: 'must be shelved by a GR member' - Does this mean on the RRRC group bookshelves, or any bookshelf?
A: The shelf can occur anywhere on goodreads. Not just in the RRRC group. This rule however does NOT apply for themes where a specific list or bookshelf has been provided already - all books chosen for those themes MUST come from the linked shelves/lists.

Q: Does the book HAVE to be on a bookshelf?
A: Where a shelf has been listed for a 'list-mandatory' theme, YES.

Q: Are listopia lists sufficient for proof of eligibility for the non-mandatory list themes?
A: Listopia will work for eligibility where it's name is apparent and correlated to the theme.

Q: Wjhere a theme is based on a bookcover, can we use alternate edition covers of the same book?
A: The cover should match the version/edition of the actual book you are reading. If the version you are reading doesn't have a cover loaded on GR or the cover has changed since you put the book on your shelf, please use the most popular version on GR for that book.

Q: Book length - Some books straddle the page minimums depending on format (eg all books must be at least 100 pages). Can I choose, for example, to use the paperback page count per goodreads even though the hardback page count for the same book does not qualify?
A: Yes. If there is a goodreads edition that cites over 100 pages (any edition), that book is fine to use.

Q: When the themes are announced is there going to be listopia or Readers shelves suggested to help us pick?
A: I have included in the themes the lists/shelves that can be used to select books in most cases, where applicable. There are only a few themes where you have free-reign on shelf selection being 'military', 'vet, and 'holiday romance'. For these themes, I am using the previous style of requiring key words to be on the bookshelf/list. One of these words MUST be in the name of the list/shelf, for that book to qualify.

Q: Does the 100 minimum page count still apply where books are included on a list/shelf that are under 100 pages.
A: Yes - the 100 page minimum still applies.

message 4: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Aug 11, 2015 02:37AM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments How to insert a link into a post

To insert a simple link to a shelf there are a couple of options:

* Copy the https address in the address bar of the page where the book is found - highlight the web-address, copy the address, and paste into your post
or
* Find a link to the shelf that you want (eg on my lists of shelves to use for the themes), right click with your mouse, select 'Copy Link Location' and then paste into your post

If you want to make it pretty and have a specific name:

* Type <*a href="insert the link that you copied as per above">name the location<*/a> but without the asterisks.

message 5: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Nov 20, 2015 08:19PM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments THEMES

Books must be selected from the lists provided if I don't have "(stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf)". Where I have noted "(stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf)", if a book is chosen from one of the optional lists, it is automatically approved.

If you think that the book may struggle to meet the stated theme requirement then I'm likely to think the same thing and NOT allow it :)

1. MC in the military or ex-military (stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf)
optional lists:
Best Gay Military
Military Romance and Fiction
Military Romance and Fiction part 2
Military Romance shelf
2. Uniformally Hot - MC in some kind of uniform (Cop, military, doctor and etc)
Best Small Town Cop Sheriff Romance Novels
Military Romance and Fiction
Doctor Medical Romance Heroes
In Uniform
Gay Uniforms
3. Bookcover - No people on the cover
4. Fairytales/myths retelling
The Best Fairytales and Retellings
Mythologies and Retellings of Fairy Tales Classics
Fairytale Retelling shelf
Myth Retelling shelf
Best gay books based on fairytales
5. Popular male POV books
Male POV shelf
Romance Books Male POV
Adult Male Only POV
Books With Only Male POV First Person
Best Male P O V
Romance Total Male POV
Or any MM romance book

6. Virginal Heroes
Virgin hero!
#VIRGIN HEROES#
Books with Virgin Heroes
Best Gay "Virginal" Characters
7. Books with wit/witty dialogue
Books With Witty Banter Dialogue
Witty Funny Couples
Witty Dialogue shelf
Witty shelf
8. MC is a vet or works with animals ~paid or volunteer (stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf)
Optional lists:
Creatures Great and Small Veterinarians in Romance
Animal Magnetism Romances Featuring Veterinarians Rescuers And More
Gay Romance Featuring Veterinarians
Veterinarians shelf
9. Enemies to lovers
Best Gay Enemies Rivals Opposites Become Lovers
Best Enemies to Lovers
Enemies To Lovers
Enemies to Lovers Adult Romance
Childhood Enemies Turn to Adult Lovers
Enemies To Lovers shelf
10. Artistic/Creative Romance
Musically inclined Heroes Heroines in Romance
Dancers in Romance
Best Gay Romance with Artists
Artistic Creative Romance Heroes Heroines
Romance with Actors Actresses Acting
Dancers in Contemporary Romance
11. Book title starts with 'S'

12. MC is a Cowboy
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
Favorite Western/Cowboy Romance Novels
Best Gay Cowboys
Love on the Range: Romance Novels Set on Ranches
13. Main page genre 'comedy', 'humor' or 'funny' (must be on the main page)
14. Holiday Romance
Any romance that take place during or leading up to a holiday or an annual celebration - Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Halloween, Fourth of July, Guy Fawkes Night, Chinese New Year, Hanukkah or any other yearly celebration (stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf)
Optional lists:
Best Gay Winter'ish Holiday Romance
MM Christmas books
Best Seasonal Romance Christmas Winter
Great Holiday Romance Reads
Contemporary Christmas Winter Romance
15. Bookcover is mostly white or mostly blue (2 options)
16. Book set outside USA (must be more than 50% outside USA)
17. Award Winning Romance
RITA Award Winning Books
Inspirational Reader's Choice Award
Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award (RT Award) Winners
Lambda Literary Award Winners
Goodreads Choice Awards ~Best Romance 2014
Goodreads Choice Awards ~Best Romance 2013
Goodreads Choice Awards ~Best Romance 2012
18. MC is a professional sportsman/woman
Best Books about being in love with a Pro-Athlete
Working up a Sweat - Female Athletes in Romance Novels
Sports Romances
Romance with hero/heroine are athletes
Best Gay Athletes

19. Second Chance Romance
Best Second Chance Romance
Gay Romance Featuring Second Chances
Romance With Abandoment/Second Chances
Second Chances
20. Accidentally Pregnant or Just Pregnant
Pregnant Widows/Abandoned Heroines In Romance
Unexpected Pregnancies and Single Moms
Historical romance where heroine gets pregnant in a large part of the story
Pregnant Heroines in historical romance
Best Accidentally Pregnant in Romance Novels
Mpreg Romance
Best MM Romance with Mpreg Plot

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (wckdktty) | 479 comments I have a question....I am trying to plan out some possible books and not sure what is meant by Main page genre 'comedy', 'humor' or 'funny' (must be on the main page)

message 7: by Sassafrass (last edited Aug 14, 2015 12:42PM) (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 3877 comments Shannon wrote: "I have a question....I am trying to plan out some possible books and not sure what is meant by Main page genre 'comedy', 'humor' or 'funny' (must be on the main page)"

It means that on the main page of the book, it has to have one of those genres in the genre/bookshelf area.

Take Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1) by Sophie Kinsella

if you click on that book and look beneath the section that says "Readers Also Enjoyed", there is another section labeled Genres.
Humor and Funny are listed there so that book would work.

Is that what you were asking, Shannon?

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (wckdktty) | 479 comments Sassafrass wrote: "Shannon wrote: "I have a question....I am trying to plan out some possible books and not sure what is meant by Main page genre 'comedy', 'humor' or 'funny' (must be on the main page)"

It means tha..."

Yes, Now I understand. Thanks for clarifying.

message 9: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Thanks for explaining Sass :)

message 10: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 3877 comments No prob, Shannon and Jane! Glad I could help.

message 11: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1010 comments Jane, you're so pretty! You're my favorite!:D Lol! I was just wondering if we might be getting an early call again for the first theme?

puss in boots photo: pussblink.gif

message 12: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Lol!!! Just waiting for a couple of ppl to join their teams, and for the team names & captain notifications to come to me.

I'm open to calling early once we are ready :D

message 13: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments I'll call the first theme in around 20 hours.

Still waiting on a captain in one team - can't let the ship weigh anchor until the captain's on board ;)

message 14: by Medavis66 (last edited Sep 09, 2015 10:04PM) (new)

Medavis66 | 238 comments They can leave a motorboat with preprogrammed GPS for their captain...they'll catch up...lol.
:-)

message 15: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Medavis66 wrote: "They can leave a motorboat with preprogrammed GPS for their captain...they'll catch up...lol.
:-)"

Hahaha!

Perhaps I'll just call it now... Most members are asleep - nice little pressie when they wake!

message 16: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Week 1

Option 1:
10. Artistic/Creative Romance
Musically inclined Heroes Heroines in Romance
Dancers in Romance
Best Gay Romance with Artists
Artistic Creative Romance Heroes Heroines
Romance with Actors Actresses Acting
Dancers in Contemporary Romance

Option 2 key date:
6 March 2015

Please ensure you follow the format shown in msg 3 of your team threads.

For this week, you MUST select a book from the theme's lists/shelves included in this post. Please indicate which list you used.

message 17: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 22507 comments OMG - thank you!! I finished my book and was hoping to get an announcement today, wasn't sure what I was going to read tomorrow. I am always so afraid to start something before a new theme is called!

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_greece) | 1916 comments Yay! Thanks, Jane!

message 19: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2746 comments Yay!

message 20: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Glad I could make everyone's evening/day :D

message 21: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1010 comments Thanks, Jane!

message 22: by I.M. (new)

I.M.  Guilty (theguiltiespleasure) | 314 comments Yay! thanks

message 23: by Ezi (new)

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Jane (PS) wrote: "Week 1

Option 1:."

thank you for early morning post.

message 24: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Week 2

Option 1:
3. Bookcover - No people on the cover

Option 2 key date: 13 March 2015

message 25: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2746 comments Would the default GR "no cover" cover count? Or does it have to be an actual cover cover?

message 26: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 3877 comments Would animals on the cover be ok?

message 27: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Calila wrote: "Would the default GR "no cover" cover count? Or does it have to be an actual cover cover?"

GR cover is fine :)

message 28: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Sassafrass wrote: "Would animals on the cover be ok?"

Yup.

message 29: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 3877 comments Jane (PS) wrote: "Sassafrass wrote: "Would animals on the cover be ok?"

Yup."

I thought so, just wanted to make sure before getting into a book. Thanks!

message 30: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Sassafrass wrote: "Jane (PS) wrote: "Sassafrass wrote: "Would animals on the cover be ok?"

Yup."

I thought so, just wanted to make sure before getting into a book. Thanks!"

No probs :)

message 31: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11276 comments Would a cover with a person's foot or boot on the cover work? Or hands?
Or no body parts at all?

message 32: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments No body parts at all. Nothing human on it :)

message 33: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11276 comments Thanks Jane :)

message 34: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Week 3

Option 1:
18. MC is a professional sportsman/woman
Best Books about being in love with a Pro-Athlete
Working up a Sweat - Female Athletes in Romance Novels
Sports Romances
Romance with hero/heroine are athletes
Best Gay Athletes

Books MUST come from these lists. Please note the list in your selection post and insert a link to the list.

Option 2 key date: 20 March 2015

message 35: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2746 comments yay!

message 36: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments OK - I've finally caught up. Needless to say there has been a bit on lately ;)

Great going to all the teams. Everyone is pretty much on track and most of the posts are spot on! Thanks :)

message 37: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Oct 02, 2015 01:17AM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments I have visitors staying with me (arriving imminently) and I don't want to have to worry about posting the category tomorrow morning (my time ;) So you are getting an early theme today!

Week 4

Option 1:
13. Main page genre 'comedy', 'humor' or 'funny' (must be on the main page)

Option 2 key date: 27 March 2015

message 38: by Caipi (new)

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 1045 comments Yay, I love the early post! Normally it's around midnight my time.
Wish you all a great weekend. :-)

message 39: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1010 comments Thanks, Jane! You're the best! Have a nice time :)

message 40: by I.M. (last edited Oct 02, 2015 04:33AM) (new)

I.M.  Guilty (theguiltiespleasure) | 314 comments @jane thanks for the theme i cant wait to get started

message 41: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new)

~KarenH~ | 7878 comments Thanks for the early theme, Jane! Enjoy your weekend!

message 42: by Ezi (new)

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Jane (PS) wrote: "I have visitors staying with me (arriving imminently) and I don't want to have to worry about posting the category tomorrow morning (my time ;) So you are getting an early theme today!

Wee..."

Thanks. You rock

message 43: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 624 comments When this round 8s finished...when will you have sign-ups for the next one? I have no idea how I missed this!!!

message 44: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Catherine wrote: "When this round 8s finished...when will you have sign-ups for the next one? I have no idea how I missed this!!!"

Hi Catherine - this is the last one for this year. We'll run another PtP in the first half of next year; but remember you must be able to insert links to book lists etc... :)

message 45: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1010 comments Shelf! Shelf!

Sorry! Wrong challenge....

message 46: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments LOL - I'll randomise now :)

BTW - What's the EST time over there at the moment?

message 47: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 22507 comments Almost 6 PM.

message 48: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments Week 5

Option 1:
19. Second Chance Romance
Best Second Chance Romance
Gay Romance Featuring Second Chances
Romance With Abandoment/Second Chances
Second Chances

This weeks selections for option 1 MUST come from the lists provided.

Option 2 key date: 3 April 2015

message 49: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Oct 09, 2015 03:03PM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20725 comments MountainKat wrote: "Almost 6 PM."

Thanks. Our southern states moved to daylight savings last weekend, but we just stay the same all year round, so I get lost where everyone else is up to!

message 50: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 22507 comments Jane (PS) wrote: "MountainKat wrote: "Almost 6 PM."

Thanks. Our southern states moved to daylight savings last weekend, but we just stay the same all year round, so I get lost where everyone else is up to!"

I know, it's just crazy and about the time you figure it all out, someone changes it again!

Now off to go search for a book! =)

« previous 1 3 4