H20/Mako Mermaids Group discussion

SPOILER > Alex Cubis and Amy Ruffle will not be in Season 3/4

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) | 196 comments Mod
Yeah. The sad news is our second fav villain will not be in the third season. However our favourite original singing mermaid will not be appearing in season 3 either. I know I was shocked to hear it as well. Poor David, what will he do? However Chris Mimmi's boyfriend will be becoming a regular to replace Erik and Welian will be replacing Amy Ruffle (Sirena.) We'll miss her dearly.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

No. They will be in Season 3.

message 3: by Khione (new)

According to my resources they won't be appearing. You can check it out for yourself to see whether they appear in it but I guarantee you, they won't be in it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, I already watched Season 3. They were there!

message 5: by Khione (new)

Our countries must perceive the seasons wrong. So when you see season 3 I'm seeing season 2 with the two new lead mermaids and Erik. So when it's season 4, you won't see Sirena or Erik.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

KKK

message 7: by Khione (new)

I will prove my claims.
http://www.makoislandresort.com/apps/...

message 8: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Hammond | 1 comments hey its season 4 not 3 there not going to be in. Your the first message says : Yeah. The sad news is our second fav villain will not be in the third season. However our favourite original singing mermaid will not be appearing in season 3 either. I know I was shocked to hear it as well. Poor David, what will he do? However Chris Mimmi's boyfriend will be becoming a regular to replace Erik and Welian will be replacing Amy Ruffle (Sirena.) We'll miss her dearly.

reply | flag *

message 9: by Khione (new)

Hiii! It says season 4 for netflick but for other it's claimed as season 3. It's quite confusing. I know right. Perhaps he'll help the girls from being in the public eye kind of what Cam does. Yes I noticed that. Yes we will. :)