Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Mariam-Books For Trade

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm very very interested in The Raven Boys! I have Opposition (pb), Tempest (pb), and Elegy (hc). Any of those interests you? :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mariam wrote: "I'm very interested in Elegy! PM me so we can work out the mailing details if you'd still like to trade :)"

Okay! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mariam wrote: "Um, Elegy by Tara Hudson though, right?"

Right :)

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly  (skizzles22hju) | 42 comments Hi, just making sure: is The Raven Boys gone?

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Gill | 89 comments The darkest part of the forest!

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Vaught (carolinevaught) I would love to trade for Flyte and Physik!
Do I have anything that interests you?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Gill | 89 comments Yes can you dm me on Twitter? It's easier on there @briannaagill

message 8: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Alienated still available?

message 9: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Is The Other Boleyn Girl still available?

message 10: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Mariam wrote: "Raisa Alexis wrote: "Is The Other Boleyn Girl still available?"

Yup :)"

I have S.A.:Special A, Volume 1 by Maki Minami. Would you want to trade for that?

message 11: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Mariam wrote: "Raisa Alexis wrote: "Mariam wrote: "Raisa Alexis wrote: "Is The Other Boleyn Girl still available?"

I have S.A.:Special A, Volume 1 by Maki Minami. Would you want to trade for that?"

Firs..."

I have another Special A, but it's Vol. 8. I also have Wild Ones, but it's Vol. 4. And Otomen Vol. 1 isn't on your list, but I have that too. Any of those interest you?

message 12: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Mariam wrote: "Raisa Alexis wrote: "Mariam wrote: "Raisa Alexis wrote: "Mariam wrote: "Raisa Alexis wrote: "Is The Other Boleyn Girl still available?"

I have S.A.:Special A, Volume 1 by Maki Minami. Woul..."

I haven't read any of them in awhile but I think out of the three I liked Special A the most! Wild Ones is also good but I don't have the first one unfortunately.

message 13: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 24 comments Do you still have The Jewel ARC?

message 14: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 24 comments Okay! Great! I'll take a look at the books you are interested in :D

message 15: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 24 comments Okay! Great! I'll take a look at the books you are interested in :D

message 16: by Sabrina (new)

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

message 18: by Books On Replay (new)

Books On Replay (booksonreplay) | 27 comments I have a hardcover copy of The 5th Wave. Would you trade that for City of Heavenly Fire?