One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Sunset & Onyx The Rebel

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Got it

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Is it alright if I'm the girl? I always RP as the boy

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Well I have a plotline

So it takes place in the late 1700s. A human has lost their family and wishes to die so he can join them. A vampire bites him and nearly drains him. A few days later, the human is ill and does not want to face death again after their experience. The vampire comes to their room and offers them the choice to be immortal. The vampire bites the human and nearly drains them again. It offers the choice again and the human excepts. The vampire turns the human into a vampire. The old vampire must then teach the new vampire their way of life.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Is it alright if I'm the old vampire?

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments I'll make my character

message 6: by Onyxia The Dragon (last edited Aug 10, 2015 08:59PM) (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEaV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Laura Rose Herveaux

Personality: Laura is very sophisticated and is highly respected among humans and vampires. When she was alive, she had a gentle heart and was a happy slave in her Master's home. When she was turned however, she turned cold and serious in order to survive being what she is. If you annoy or anger her enough, she will mock you and send you into guilt.

Appearance:

Vampire Eyes: Piercing Blue when angry or feeding

Brief History: In 1591, Laura was a slave in Paris, France. Her Master was beautiful and he treated her and the other slaves with respect. She loved him dearly and promised to always obey her Master's wishes, so it was no surprise when that her Master asked her to marry him, she agreed. On the night of their wedding, her new husband gave Laura what he called The Dark Gift. Without realizing that her husband had fed his own cursed blood to her, she became a vampire. Laura was furious with him and left that very night. She has never seen him since then.

Style: (view spoiler)

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Awesome. Just have to remember that this takes place in the late 1700s. Want me to start?

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments No there weren't actually

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Alright

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Alright, I'll start

Laura sighed softly as the carriage she rode in stopped in front of a loud tavern. The coachmen quickly joined her at the door and opened it for her. "M'lady.." he said and bowed. She smiled softly and exited the carriage carefully, lifting up the hem of her floral green gown. She nodded her head at the man before walking towards the tavern.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura was immediately welcomed by drunk men when she entered the tavern. She smiled warmly and brushed them off like flies. She turned her attention to a man who was sitting in the corner. She examined him carefully and smirked to herself. "Perfect.." she whispered.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She slowly approached the man and smiled gently at him. "Good evening Monsieur.." she said softly and sat across from him. "Why do you sit alone here, if I may ask? The tavern is very merry tonight."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She nodded slowly listening to him speak. "I see.. That is very regrettable. My deepest apologies Monsieur," she said softly to him.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She smiled up at him clearly not afraid of the man. "I mind not good sir.. But I don't believe this roudy place is the best environment for you." She slowly stood. "Why don't you walk with me? I believe it will be more peaceful."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She smiled softly as she led him out of the tavern and into the quiet night. A couple carriages passed by and she stared up at the moon as they walked. "It's so quiet.. It's what I love most about the night."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She smiled gently up at Mark, her curly red hair moving out of her face. "My name is Laura.. Laura Herveaux. And I am very pleased to make your acquaintance, Mark."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura noticed that they were alone. She smiled and stopped walking. It's time.. "Did you mean it.. when you said you wished to have died with your family?" she asked softly.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura saw this as her opportunity. She leaned in and sunk her sharp teeth into Mark's neck gently. She gripped his shoulders lightly as his blood started pouring into her mouth.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura could feel his heartbeat through his blood as it kept pouring into her mouth. She could feel it beating slower, and slower, and slower.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura slowly pulled her fangs out of his neck and licked the blood off her teeth. "I'll see you again soon.." She laid him against a tree on the ground and smiled as she walked down the road.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura stood at Mark's open window and watched him as he laid there. She slowly entered through the window and approached his bed quietly.

message 22: by Onyxia The Dragon (last edited Aug 10, 2015 11:23PM) (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She smiled gently down at Mark and slowly started making her way to his side of the bed. "The food has no taste, doesn't it? The sun weakens you.. You can barely move. This is what death feels like, Mark.. Tell me, how does it feel?" She stopped and knelt down next to him.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She got closer and smiled again at him. "What if I can give your life back to you? A life with no sickness? A life with no death? You can be young forever.. You'll never feel the sick taste of death on your tongue ever again.." She stood slowly and held out her hand to him. "I'm going to give you the choice I never had.."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments "Because I know what it's like not be given the choice. You have a choice however. Either you die, or you live." She took his hand, urging him to stand.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura lifted her wrist to her mouth and bit into it. She tilted Mark's head back and held her wrist above his mouth. Her blood started dripping into his mouth. "Drink monsieur.." she commanded softly.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She pressed her wrist closer against his mouth so that he could drink more. "Yes.. that's it," she whispered soothingly.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She smiled softly up at him and watched as her wrist healed from being open. She looked back up at him. "Now.. how do you feel my friend?" she asked him.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She smirked lightly and went up to the service bell and rang it. "I you must want more.." she said softly. The next moment, a young woman walked into the room timidly. "I see he's feeling better.. Is there anything you wish from me sir?" the young girl asked. Laura looked over at Mark and smirked more. "Just remember to stop right before the heart stops," she told him.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura slowly came up to Mark putting a hand on his shoulder. "You are doing very well.." She smoothed out the girl's hair as her skin began to lose its color. She looked up at Mark once he had finished draining her. "Very good," she said.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura sighed softly and scooped the dead girl out of Mark's arms. "It's so easy, you almost feel sorry for them," she said as she walked towards the window. She looked over her shoulder at Mark. "Come, we must dispose of the body."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura climbed out the window with the corpse draped over her shoulder. She walked slowly with Mark over to a nearby cemetery. "There are few graves here, meaning it will be easier to bury her." She set her against a tombstone and picked up a nearby shovel. "There's another shovel over by that tomb if you want to help," she said as she began digging.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura watched as he set the body in the grave. "Normally if you kill somewhere that isn't your own home, you wouldn't have to worry about burying the body. It's a different story when it comes to your own household." She started burying the body.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She set the shovel against the tombstone once they had finished. She looked up at Mark and smiled gently. "How does the blood make you feel?" she asked.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She nodded up at him and walked with him out of the cemetery. "As it should.. You now are a child of the night. You must hide from the sun and hunt in the night."

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura held her stomach a little and frowned. "Let's make our way to town.. I need to find blood." She walked to the right of them towards the town.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura bit her lip lightly as she looked around for a person who was alone. She smiled as she caught sight of a young man who was tending to his horse. She approached him and started talking to him sweetly. He was obviously swayed by her kindness. When Laura bit into him, his reaction was very similar to Mark's.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments Laura carried the corpse of the man into a nearby alleyway and laid him down. She quickly looked around before going through his coat pockets. She found spare money in one of the pockets and took it quickly. She walked back to Mark smiling, some of the blood still on her mouth.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She chuckled softly, smiling up at Mark almost innocently. "How thirsty are you still?" she asked him.

Onyxia The Dragon | 958 comments She lead him down the street to the tavern they met in. "It feels good, doesn't it?" She walked in with him and sighed softly at all the humans drinking and socializing. "Remember, no one must see you feed. You may have to convince someone to be alone with you."