Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

Author's Corner > Buy One, Get One Opportunity!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (new)

Richard Hackett Jr (rhack) | 6 comments Buy One, Get One Opportunity!
Purchase one of the following Kindle novels on Amazon.com during August for $2.99 (and write a review on Amazon and Goodreads) and I will gift you your choice of my other novels for free when you are done. Here are your choices:

Everything - The untold story of the Rich Young Ruler by Richard A Hackett Jr - Historical Fiction, during the timeline of the four Gospels.

The Eyes of the Heart by Richard A. Hackett Jr. - Contemporary Christian Suspense Thriller that will keep you up wanting just one more page.

The Black Dragons by Richard A. Hackett Jr. - Historical Fiction (Christian), Action & Adventure unfolding during the Revolutionary War.

Message me your choice when you have completed the first and I will gift it to you via Amazon.com.

message 2: by Agnieszka (last edited Aug 11, 2015 06:03AM) (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 4 comments Hi Richard,

is this deal limited to Amazon.com only or available at all Amazon pages?
I ask because I know there is no possibility for book gifts, discout keys and that kind of stuff with Amazon.de (Germany).
You books seem to be really interesting but I already spend too much money on books this month and if I can't get the deal it has to wait for next month.
I put all three of you books on my wish list so I don't forget them :-)