Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ © discussion

Dᴏʀᴍs > // adelaide, eliana, karina, and darianne’s dorm

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (last edited Feb 23, 2018 09:51PM) (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 4273 comments Mod
Eliana's side:
description

Adelaide’s side:
description

message 2: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eliana walked into the closet she shared with Lorrie and her other dorm mates, and picked out a gray dress she firgured Heaven would like.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 08, 2015 06:52PM) (new)

Heaven knocked on the door and waited for Eliana to answer. She was carrying her leftovers but found a homeless person to give the extra poutine to.

message 4: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (last edited Oct 08, 2015 06:56PM) (new)

Eliana opened the door, holding the dress! "Come in, come in!" She said happily, shoving the dress at Heaven and sticking her leftovers in the mini-fridge in the kitchenette no one used. "Look, isn't it gorgeous? I love the shimmery gray silk at the waistline, plus the stripe of red at the end!"

Eliana pulled out her white linen shift dress that she had worn many, many times. She shook her hair out, and pulled her hair into an elegant high bun. "Appropiate?" She asked Heaven,"I mean, for a banquet?" She bit her lip. "It's mostly a dinner, erring on the side of banquet."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's so cute!" Heaven said and examined the dress. "Oh, but since it's really close do you think they will allow costumes? If they do we should do a matching costume!" Heaven said and jumped up and down in excitement.

message 6: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Haha, a banquet with costumes? Cute, but not happening." Eliana sighed, handing Heaven a small glass of water.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm surprised they aren't doing costumes! Maybe I should file a complaint and say it should be costume themed..." Heaven sipped the glass of water that was handed to her.

message 8: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Oh, they'd never listen to us." Eliana sighed, fixing her tangled sheets the maid had forgotten to fix and putting her empty glass on the bureau where she stored her various items- books, tee-shirts, posters.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe if we both send an angry letter!" Heaven said pacing across the left and tapping her chin thinking what to say.

message 10: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Omigosh!" Eliana laughed, pulling out her stationary for show .

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love costumes! Maybe we should dress up in protest...." Heaven said looking at ideas for costumes.

message 12: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Maybe?" she shrugged,"But we could hold an anti-banquet afterwards."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Heaven said with glee, "We could have costumes! But do you think we will get in trouble by the Glam Clan?" She said softly as if they could be listening at this very moment.

message 14: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Not at the banquet, of course. But after the banquet we"ll do something involving costumes." she stated, lowering her voice hesitantly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"We should start making invitations! But we need to make them fancy looking to make them want to come." Heaven paused. "It is Vanderbilt, afterall."

message 16: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eliana shrugged. "Would anti-banquet attendees really be into that? Maybe a black card with white print."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"What about red print instead of white?" Heaven pursed her lips. "I feel like it should be really dark so the Glam Clan people won't want it."

message 18: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Hm." Eliana pondered, before deciding. "Sure! A deep red or dark purple?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which one is more Halloween-y? I'm feeling the dark purple." Heaven nodded.

message 20: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Dark purple!" Eliana agreed, making a card online. "How's this? If I place the order within three hours, we can get the cards by next Wednesday."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"That sounds great! Where are you ordering them from? I have to read reviews." Heaven pulled out her phone.

message 22: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"VistaPrint I think." Eliana commented. "They're like the only company that ships out here that quickly. The other companies said to wait a month." She bit her lip,"It says that sometimes orders get messed up with no refund on this review site."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, cool!" Heaven started googling the company. "How many are we going to order and who's going to pay for them?"

message 24: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Around 50 I guess. It says here that'll cost- $182.50 with shipping? Insane!" Eliana declared, swinging around in her office chair. "Let's just split it 50/50 I guess. But that's like $3 per card!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you a math genius?" Heaven said half-jokingly. "Anyways, that's fine with me."

message 26: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Great!" Eliana laughed. "I'm no math genius either."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. No one at this school is really that smart..." Heaven rolled her eyes.

message 28: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Hush!" Eliana reprimanded, doubling over. "Ok. An order has been placed."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"You said it'll be here Wednesday right?" Heaven commented.

message 30: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Yes, yes!" Eliana clarified, walking off.

message 31: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

((got bored with this rp)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Omg you just left Heaven))

message 33: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (last edited Oct 20, 2015 08:03PM) (new)

((yes i did u wanna fight bruh))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Omg))

Heaven walked out of the dorm room. "Bye?"

message 35: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments hey can you add this image to the top comment as adelaide's side

message 36: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

((sure!!))

Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ ©

unread topics | mark unread