1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Death and Cassi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments So, any idea's? I got a couple but you first

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I can do anything,

message 3: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Okay, got to think of some, tell me if you have any idea

message 4: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments This is one of my favourite if you want to do it. Basically one of us plays a doll who learns based on what the master, other rper, tell it and does, I often add a little mad scientist in there but what do you think?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I will tell you

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments What do you think of my idea?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm...... I'm not sure I ynderstand

message 8: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Okay, ask me questions and I will try my best to explain better

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Doll? Learns what? Scientist?

message 10: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments The scientist is the master who orders the doll, the doll starts off knowing nothing and having no personality or anything really and she basically evolves one through what the master, the scientist tells her and does

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmmm that sounds difficult

message 12: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments It's not really, do you want to take a look at a example? Or just try a different idea's?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Could we maybe try a different idea or two then we can always come back

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Okay, well I am all ears

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

What about a girl who has the power to heal non dead people but one day her city is attacked and an old childhood friend comes to help, saving her.

message 16: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments No, sorry but I don't like hero's stuff, I am more of a villain guy

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. Your turn.

message 18: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Okay, How about I am not sure, maybe something to do with mind control

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm down for that

message 20: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Okay, so now to extend that, to what?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

So I villain takes over a persons mind to do what?

message 22: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Don't know, and I got to go, mind trying to think of something?

message 23: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments So, I was thinking that my character, the villain, manages to mind control one person you, he decides to make you like her like his daughter, like it so far?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

yes!

message 25: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Okay, so where do we take it from there?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure. Sends her on missions?

message 27: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments What for? I don't know

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Me either

message 29: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments I think just a idea a end goal is he wants to mind control the world and make it sort of like ancient Egypt, with them building temples to him and maybe her

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!

message 31: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Yep, so what to do to get there

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Wing it?

message 33: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Yep, good call so how do I mind control you?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Not sure on that either

message 35: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Well we can either do science or magic way, your choice

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Magic

message 37: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Okay, lets say that my characters daughter died and you look exactly like her so that's why he mind controlled you

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea! Why not?!

message 39: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Okay, so shall we start when my character capture hers?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! U first?

message 41: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments ((Okay))
Jordan looked at the young girl in front of her, she would be his daughter he had lost

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait, where are they?))

message 43: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments ((Probably in his basement))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok.))

Karana looked at him, a little nervous, scared and excited.

message 45: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Jordan looked at her and started to draw the circle

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Karana watched him closely.

message 47: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Jordan finished the circle and looked at her "How are you feeling?" He asked

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok I guess." She said slowly

message 49: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 227 comments Jordan smiled at her "What's your name" He said getting out a knife

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Karana." SHe said quickly.

« previous 1 3 4