Books for Trading! discussion

Sara - Books for Trade

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (last edited Sep 08, 2015 06:24AM) (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Hi! My name is Sara and I have some books I have available for trade. Please feel free to message me here or email me with questions: smstuart58 (at) gmail (dot) com.

ARCs
- This is Your Life, Harriet Chance! - Jonathan Evison
- Pretty Girls - Karen Slaughter
- The Shadow of Seth - Tom Llewellyn
- The Forbidden Stone - Tony Abbott
- A History of Glitter and Blood - Hannah Moskowitz

PAPERBACK
Partials - Dan Wells
Fragments - Dan Wells
Everbound - Brodi Ashton (signed)
The One and Only - Emily Griffin (signed)
Easy - Tammara Webber
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
Falling Hard - Helenkay Dimon
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest - Stieg Larsson
Compound - S.A. Bodeen
Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel
Stolen Night - Rebecca Maizel

HARDBACK
Ruins - Dan Wells
Warped - Maurissa Guibord
Altered - Gennifer Albin
XO - Jeffery Deaver

I am open with my WL but almost anything on my To-Read and Want To Own lists are books I'd love to have. I will try to update these lists more. (Sorry I can't link, I am typing this through the GR app and it doesn't let me link). Message or email me with questions!

Thanks everyone!!

Due to some very bad experiences with Books For Trade, I am halting all trades. I really appreciate the trades I have been able to make and I always enjoy sharing the book love, but certain people have been ungrateful and petty, which has left a sour taste in my mouth. I may start my trades again, but not anytime soon. Thank you for your understanding.

message 2: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments HC of All the Rage for HC of Ruins...depending if it's in perfect condition?

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Sorry, Ryan, I am not interested in that book. Thanks.

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments HC of The Burning Sky?

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Sorry, I already have that series.

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Okay.

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Mariam wrote: "Hey Sara. I'm interested in The Iron Trial. Is anything from this list interesting to you?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

I am very sorry but I don't see anything that grabs my attention.

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Mariam wrote: "Sara wrote: "Mariam wrote: "Hey Sara. I'm interested in The Iron Trial. Is anything from this list interesting to you?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

I am v..."

Oooh, now that I am interested in! You can DM me if you'd like to trade!

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela | 33 comments What condition are Easy and Before I Fall in?

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Angela (: wrote: "What condition are Easy and Before I Fall in?"

They are both gently used but I don't remember them having any serious damage. I can verify when I get home later.

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Shyanne wrote: "Hi, I'm interested in Velveteen."

It is available - what do you have available to trade?

message 12: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 96 comments Are you in the U.S.?