Disney University {DU} discussion

Classes > Magic 101

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel (new)

Angel Magic Class is in session

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel Tori stepped into the classroom. Classes didn't start for a couple of days but she still wanted to make sure she knew were it was and where she was going to sit on the first day. She chooses one of the back rows and sits down, finding the perfect seat to stay out of the teachers eye sight but in perfect listening distance.

message 3: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan was already in there and looked around with distaste, he could already tell that he would be above the normal student of this class since he already studied magic under his father, he looked as a girl entered and smiled at her

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel When Tori first walked in she didn't noticed that there was a boy in the room. When he smiled at her she noticed his nice jaw line and perfect smile a perfect image. She smiled back at him not sure for once what else to do

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her, she didn't look that bad "So, what's your name?" He asked, he hoped that she wasn't a idiot, though it could be useful to know so later he could use her

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments ((So, I am just going to ask, is she liked just can't think because he looks so cute?))

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel ((Oh sorry I was busy but yes))
He was so cute He must be a villain. she thought to herself. "My name is Victoria but I go by Tori. What's yours?" She asked he was likely to use her but she didn't care she used men all the time

message 8: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled at her "Jordan, why do you call your self Tori?" He asked curious, it was totally different from her name, Victoria

message 9: by Angel (new)

Angel "Because it is totally different from Victoria that is why." She said a little irritated that he brought up her name. Every person she ever met asked her about her name and she was getting really tired of it

message 10: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan held up her hand "Apologize I am sorry I asked, so what are you doing here?" He asked a little curious

message 11: by Angel (new)

Angel No one had ever held her hand that way. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not. "I am taking this class as a punishment from my father, I just wanted to find the perfect seat." She said with a small smile

message 12: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan raised an eyebrow "Who is your father? If I may ask" He said with a smile kissing her hand

message 13: by Angel (new)

Angel She pulled her hand away from him deciding that she was not going to be easy to catch for Jordan "Come on your a smart guy I can see it in you. Who would want to name their child Victoria?" She asked saying victory with emphasis. She watched him think it over in his head; she could almost see the gears spinning.

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan raised an eyebrow "Well I am surprised that someone such as Hercules who is just a brute would make her daughter go to school" He said

message 15: by Angel (new)

Angel She laughed at his comment. "That is what everyone thinks but he is doing this as a punishment or so he thinks."

message 16: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled and shined his staff "Well I think you can guess who's my father" He said with a smile ((Going to ask, as you are a mod could I use the staff as a mind control sort of thing?))

message 17: by Angel (new)

Angel ((I think that would be ok as long as it doesnt get to drastic))
"Jafar, let me guess you go by snake?" She asked with a smirk on her face

message 18: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments ((I will always ask, such as now, so am I allowed to mind control her? For no particular reason just a test I guess, Jordan would do it to see if he could do it too her))
Jordan nodded "Of course, why are you surprised?" He asked, she seemed rather fun

message 19: by Angel (new)

Angel ((Ya that will be fine))
"I am not surprised just curious as to why you are here. I would have thought you would be ruling the world or something even grander than your father." She said to him

message 20: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled at that "Seeing the negative press about my father I have to work to get my name to mean everything, he pointed the staff towards her making sure it's eyes are facing it's eyes "What do you think of me?" He asked plainly activating the magic

message 21: by Angel (new)

Angel The eyes of the staff were very entrancing. She had some strange desire to tell him everything. "I think you are a bit smug and big headed but toy are extremely handsome. With your black hair and jaw line and...." before she could finish her sentence she ended the trance "What did you say?"

message 22: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments "I was just saying that because of the negative press of my father I need to work harder to get anywhere" He said

message 23: by Angel (new)

Angel "Oh right well it probably wont work or he will just ignore you all dads are the same." She said a little upset

message 24: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan raised his eyebrow "Daddy issues?" He said activating the eyes again

message 25: by Angel (new)

Angel Tori was very closed in about her daddy issues so when he activated the eyes, her wall came up around her. "I never talk about my problems with my dad. Not to anyone. Ever." She said a little annoyed

message 26: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan looked at her a little annoyed "Fine, just so you know my dad is very proud of me and has saved my life multiple times" He said ((Would you mind it if Jordan forces her to say?))

message 27: by Angel (new)

Angel ((Ya that is fine))
"That is great and all but if your father is anything like mine, he will turn on you faster than you can saw genie."

message 28: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan eyes suddenly twitched slightly and he activated the eyes again, this time more powerful "Now, what daddy issues do you have?" He said

message 29: by Angel (new)

Angel This time tori couldn't resist. "My dad has pretended that I haven't exsisted since my mom died. I tried everything to get him to pay attention to me, but everything I did he just punished me for."

message 30: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments ((By the way in class so hard for me to comment))
Jordan smiled at her "That explains a lot" He said putting the staff down "Well I think you and I will get along okay" He said

message 31: by Angel (new)

Angel ((Ok))
"What explains a lot?" She asked curiously she looked at the clock on the wall "We should probably go back to the forms. Maybe we can meet somewhere later?"

message 32: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan smiled "Nothing, it's fine and yeah I think we should meet up" He said with a smile, a strong girl who has daddy issues would be fun to hang around with

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel "How about in the gardens at around 10:30 am?" She asked with hopefulness

message 34: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments Jordan nodded "That should be fine" He said, he liked the gardens anyway as he didn't often see flowers and such seeing as he was from the desert

message 35: by Angel (last edited Aug 11, 2015 08:35PM) (new)

Angel ((Do you want to continue at the gardens?))

"Ok well I will see you then." She says as she walks out through the door

message 36: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 59 comments ((Yeah, you post first))

message 37: by Angel (new)

Angel ((Ok))