When Words Collide - Booktube Meet-Up discussion

BookTuber Meetup

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brock (new)

Brock (brockroberts) | 19 comments Oh my gosh guys. I can't believe it's happening this week!

message 2: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (thebook_owl) | 2 comments So is there going to be a meetup as well as the panel at WWC? If so, when and where?

message 3: by Brock (new)

Brock (brockroberts) | 19 comments Delta Calgary South, In the pub/restaurant called The Merchants Corner. Panel at 7pm Meetup at 8pm

message 4: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (thebook_owl) | 2 comments Okay, thanks!

message 5: by Savanna (new)

Savanna Harvey | 16 comments Mod
IT'S HAPPENING IN 2 MORE SLEEPS! BAH!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Brock (new)

Brock (brockroberts) | 19 comments Will the Marchant's Corner be open? I'm reading a few conflicting schedules in the guide. One says that it will be closed.

message 7: by Brittni (new)

Brittni (brittnis_book_find) | 8 comments Wait, Brock you are saying the meet up is at 8PM but Savanna in your YouTube video you said 9AM..I mentioned 9AM in my video aswell..
It also says online The Merchants Corner is open to the public till 5:30PM on Saturdays?

message 8: by Brock (new)

Brock (brockroberts) | 19 comments Savanna would be the authority on that. I'll check with her on twitter but I'm pretty sure it's after the panel.

message 9: by Brittni (new)

Brittni (brittnis_book_find) | 8 comments Ok perfect, I am good with either. I will put an annotation on my videos well if it has changed. I am good either way, we should make sure The Merchant Corner is open as well.
I can't believe it is tomorrow!! How exciting! I wish I could see the panel :(.

message 10: by Savanna (new)

Savanna Harvey | 16 comments Mod
The Meet-Up location has been changed to Boomtown, which is right next/in the Delta Calgary South where the conference is happening! Ask for the Booktube table! Same time, right after the panel at 8PM. BE THERE! IT'LL BE FUUUUN!