What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)
This topic is about Where We Belong
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. contemporary romance / best friends / guy left [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (last edited Aug 10, 2015 04:21PM) (new)

Brooke | 2 comments The main woman tells her best friend how she feels and he leave. His brother rapes her and she calls for him but he wouldn't answer the phone. She keeps the baby and his brother was doing drugs and died later on. Her best friend (the guy) comes back to town years later to work at the hospital as a doctor and he didn't know she had a son he kept calling him a bastard because he thought her son was actually another guy. Used to be engaged to Sara/Sarah (I think that's her name) New York medical school end of book he proposed with coupons that said he wanted her body and for her to marry him he ended up adopting her son (his biological nephew) I know there's a scene where the main guy is at a bar with a fellow doctor because she had a bad day, and the main girl sees them and runs to the bathroom. He comes in later after the female doctor tells her there's nothing going on. Something gets said and he called her son a bastard (doesn't know it's her son) and her two best friends are like "oh no...now he's done it" and she goes off on him and said something like "...my son you ass hole"

I really want to know what this book is! I believe I read it on the kindle unlimited and returned it, and now I really want to read it again! Please help!

Pilar España | 143 comments Pretty sure it's "Where we belong" by K.L.Grayson
Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1) by K.L. Grayson

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 2 comments It is! Thank you SO MUCH!!