message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria (marmalade4evs) You can introduce yourself like this:

Name (or username):
Age (optional):
Favorite genres:
Favorite books:
How'd you find this group:
Other random facts:

message 2: by Maria (last edited Aug 10, 2015 04:18PM) (new)

Maria (marmalade4evs) This is me:

Marmalade4evs

YA, fantasy, dystopian, contemporary, romance, realistic fiction, historical fiction

Impulse, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Just Listen, None of the Above, The Kill Order, Fangirl, and many more!

I created this group!

Too lazy, look at my profile. ( :D )

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally | 6 comments Hello

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 21 comments Name (or username):Natalee/nat(prefer eithier
Age (optional):13
Favorite genres:a lot
Favorite books:too many
How'd you find this group:zaynah
Other random facts: I was bornin china in a city I can't pronounce

message 7: by Sally (new)

Sally | 6 comments Name: Sally
Genres: a lot
Favorite books: The Book Thief, The Legend series, Miss peregrines home for peculiar children, the maze runner series

message 8: by Sally (new)

Sally | 6 comments How I found this group: marmalade4evs
Random facts: I live in Kentucky

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Mikel Lorenz Ilasco! :)
I'm currently 16 years old and was born on May 1, 1999!
My fav genre would have to be YA & fiction.
Oooh my fav book would have to be The Rag and the Bone Shop by Robert Cormier or The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier as well!
I found this group just by viewing random groups lol and I found the group name to be about young adult books, so why not?
Random facts: I love books where the antagonist win! c:<

Princess Gabriel The Bookish Bookaholic of the Western Timbers of Librarianland (aka Gabriel the Bookaholic) Hi!
Name: Gabriel the Bookaholic
Favorite Genre: YA!!!!!
Favorite Books: Oh good gods! What a hard question! TID and Divergent, We Were Liars and Before I Fall... So many books
How I Found Out About This Beautiful Group: My marvelous friend invited me!
Facts: I love books and I am a complete introvert. I love Cassandra Clare!

message 11: by Camila (new)

Camila (camilahernandez) | 124 comments Mod
Hello!

Name: Camila
Favorite genre: dystopian, sci-fi, fantasy
Favorite series: The Lux Series, anything Cassandra Clare, the hunger games, The selection, Harry Potter and many more'
How I came across this: a friend joined so I did too

message 12: by Camila (new)

Oh I forgot to put a random fact... Here it is: I live in Arizona! Ugh... BLISTERING HEAT!!!

message 13: by Mina (new)

Mina | 1 comments Hi Guys! Thanx for the invite Zaynah! :)
Name (or username): Mina
Age (optional): 13
Favorite genres: Dystopian, Crime Fiction, fantasy, Historical Fiction, Thriller, Adventure
Favorite books: Divergent (series), Hunger Games (series), The Infernal Devices, Soulfinder, Touch of power.
How'd you find this group: i got invited .
Other random facts: I LOVE BOOKS!!!!

message 14: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 3 comments Name (or username): Rochelle
Age (optional): 15
Favorite genres: Romance, Contemporary, Paranormal, Science Fiction, Historical Fiction, YA, and Fantasy
Favorite books: Harry Potter series, Divergent series, Shatter me trilogy, Vampire Academy, Lux series and many more
How'd you find this group: Thanks for the invite Marmalade :)
Other random facts: I live in Canada :)

message 15: by Jade (new)

Jade (holabooks) | 2 comments Name (or username): Jade
Age (optional): 15
Favorite genres: Romance, YA, Mystery, Paranormal
Favorite books: The Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter series, Looking for Alaska, and a ton more haha.
How'd you find this group: I was invited by Marmalade. (:
Other random facts: I love cats & superhero movies

message 16: by Jamila (new)

Jamila Cox | 6 comments Name: Jamila
Favorite Genres: YA and Dystopian
Favorite Books: Willow Falls Series, Divergent Series, Hunger Games Series, Harry Potter Series, Out Of My Mind, Counting by 7's, Starters, Enders,Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series and Heroes of Olympus Series
How I found this group: My aunt suggested it
Other Random Facts:I am a Nerd. LOL : )

message 17: by Parneet Sekhon (new)

Parneet Sekhon (herbookishmusings) Hello everyone! I'm Parneet from Vancouver, Canada :)
I'm 15 years old
My favourite genres in YA are fantasy, contemporary, historical fiction, paranormal and dystopian!
My favourite books depend on the genre, but I love Cassandra Clare's books and The Lunar Chronicles is really good so far. All the Bright Places was a wonderful story, too :)
I was invited by Marmalade4evs (thank you :)
Some random facts: I know English and Hindi and I'm learning French and German.

message 18: by han&#x1f33b; (new)

han&#x1f33b; (nerdlewis) | 2 comments Hi! My name is Hannah
I'm 14
My favorite genre is YA
My favorite books are the PJO series, TFIOS, and Fangirl.
I was invited

message 19: by han&#x1f33b; (new)

han&#x1f33b; (nerdlewis) | 2 comments Hi! My name is Hannah
I'm 14
My favorite genre is YA
My favorite books are the PJO series, TFIOS, and Fangirl.
I was invited

message 21: by Sally (new)

Sally | 6 comments ZanyaH: Hi!!

message 24: by Sally (new)

Sally | 6 comments What's up!

message 26: by Sally (new)

Sally | 6 comments Nothing is always fun

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 21 comments night zaynah

go to bed soon It's 10:00 here and I'm 5 hours behind you.

message 29: by AlmyGrimas (new)

AlmyGrimas | 2 comments Hi! Alma, 13
Looooveeeeeeee
Daughter of smoke and bone
Throne of glass
Delirium

message 30: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 3 comments AlmyGrimas wrote: "Hi! Alma, 13
Looooveeeeeeee
Daughter of smoke and bone
Throne of glass
Delirium"

Those are great series :)

message 31: by Bridget (new)

Bridget M (bridgetmc) Hi!
My name is Bridget, I'm fifteen years old, I live in Australia and my favourite genres at the moment include YA contemporaries, fantasies, dystopians and paranormals. I'm also pretty interested in classics. My favourite series will always be Harry Potter but I really love Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor and Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. One of my goodreads friends invited me to this group and I'm excited to participate! Looking forward to meeting other book fanatics!! :)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 21 comments ♥ZaynaH--- Cullen-♥-Eaton-♥-Barnes-♥-Bane-♥-Morgenstern-♥- Landon Carter-♥- Ryan Guzman- ---AhmeD♥ wrote: "Are you a fan of Twilight or Divergent or the Shadowhunter Chronicle.?? theyre my fav!!"

yes yes and I don't know

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 21 comments I meant in the topic but ok

message 36: by Azaria (new)

Azaria Gerardo (bookflix) | 6 comments Heyyy guys!

My name is Azaria and I'm 15. I found this group through a friend and am loving it! My favorite genre is YA! Duh. But if you mean subgenres; YA fantasy. I read other genres though. My favorite books are The Throne or Glass series and A Court Of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, and All The bright places by Jennifer Niven. I joined this group to talk about books and have fun!

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth19611) | 233 comments Name: Elizabeth.
Favorite Genre: It changes a lot... a while ago it was contemporary, currently it's fantasy. But it's almost always !YA!
Favorite Books: This is a horrible question, but my CURRENT favorites are The Throne of Glass Series, Fangirl, Shatter Me series, and The Winner's Curse.
How I Came Across This Group: Goodreads Friends.

I joined this group to share my love of books and have fun!

message 38: by Rosaline (new)

Rosaline (Rosaline's Rolls & Scrolls) (theirrelevantbookworm) | 285 comments Hiiiiiiii! So, umm:

Name: Rosaline (Rose for short!)

Favorite genres: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Mystery, YA, Paranormal... I'm sure there's more. ;D

Favorite books: Angelfall, Cracked, All Our Yesterdays and Throne of Glass just to name a few.

How'd you find this group: Molly invited me! :)

Other random facts: I'm a theater geek, and I love to travel. I don't think I can live in one place for too long. :D

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth19611) | 233 comments Nice to meet you Rose! I love theater too!! What kind do you do (like musicals or plays?)

message 40: by Rosaline (new)

Rosaline (Rosaline's Rolls & Scrolls) (theirrelevantbookworm) | 285 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Nice to meet you Rose! I love theater too!! What kind do you do (like musicals or plays?)"

Nice to meet you too, Elizabeth! :) I do plays mostly, though I love musicals.
What about you?:)

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth19611) | 233 comments I also do plays and musicals... musicals are my favorite because I love singing, but since I'm home-schooled I can only do productions at the library and they do musicals in the summer and plays in the winter. We recently did Peter Pan Jr. I was Wendy.

message 42: by Rosaline (new)

Rosaline (Rosaline's Rolls & Scrolls) (theirrelevantbookworm) | 285 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I also do plays and musicals... musicals are my favorite because I love singing, but since I'm home-schooled I can only do productions at the library and they do musicals in the summer and plays in..."

Ooooh, that's awesome. I'm not the best singer, but I try! :D

message 43: by Elsa (new)

Elsa (lzachocolat) | 5 comments Hi everyone!
I'm Elsa, I'm 16 (almost 17, i was born in December ugh), I'm French but I loooove to read in English! The Original Version is always the best!
My fav genre : obviously YA, I'd say I like everything except horror and detective novels!
My favorite books are : aaaall the books by Jamie Magee (she's an amazing indie author with a wicked mind and a web of characters in her head!) + Cassandra Clare + the books like Since You've Been Gone or Ari & Dante because of the "morals" we learn :)
I was invited!
Random fact : as you see, I'm very talkative!!

message 44: by Molly (new)

Molly W | 114 comments Mod
Welcome Elsa!

message 45: by Juliette J (new)

Juliette J (januaryblue) | 38 comments Name (or username): january blue
Favorite genres: ya, na, fantasy, fiction
Favorite books: shatter me series
How'd you find this group: a friend on goodreads
Other random facts: twenty one pilots is my jam

message 46: by Camila (new)

Hi January! Welcome to the group!

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth19611) | 233 comments Hi January!

message 48: by Anna (new)

Anna (bunzby) Hello everyone! I'm Anna and I'm 28 years old (blegh, when did THAT happen?!). My favorite genre is YA Sci-Fi & Fantasy (mostly anything dystopian). The Giver and Ready Player One are two of my absolute favorite books. Other interests of mine include Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, sewing, gaming, food, and small adorable animals.

message 49: by Rosaline (new)

Rosaline (Rosaline's Rolls & Scrolls) (theirrelevantbookworm) | 285 comments Anna wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm Anna and I'm 28 years old (blegh, when did THAT happen?!). My favorite genre is YA Sci-Fi & Fantasy (mostly anything dystopian). The Giver and Ready Player One are two of my abs..."

Hehehe! Hey Anna! *waves*

message 50: by Camila (new)

Hello Anna! I love Game of Thrones!!! It's freaking awesome!!!

« previous 1