Town Of Goodreads discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

Nix (nixd) | 109 comments Mod
"Hello Misters and Mistresses. I am Mr. Nooks, the secretary. Talk to me about Renting an apartment", he said. He smiled to all the guests and then went back to the computer at the front desk.

message 2: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments "Hello, may I speak with you about renting an apartment?" Hilary asked mr. Nooks politely.

message 3: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"What apartment would you like", Mr. Nooks asked. "Floor 1, Floor 3, or Floor 5?"

message 4: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments "Uuuuum....floor...3." Arlen decided. (Btw lol ignore I called my self Hilary before in the other posts....its Arlen lol :P)

message 5: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

(ok lol)

"I have just assigned you to room 160", Mr. Nooks said. "Here is your room card. Swipe it to unlock the door". Mr. Nooks smiled as Arlen ran down the hall for the stairs.

message 6: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments (Lol) Arlen ran excitedly to her new room, only slowing down to read the room numbers. When she reached her room she grinned and swooped the card to open the door.

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan Gillam (MeganGillam) | 7 comments "Hi!" "I would like to talk to you about getting a apartment." " I would like floor 5 please."

message 8: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

" Ok miss", Mr. Nooks said." Let me just register you in.....There! You are all set! Here is the card to your room on floor 5", he said, and Megan ran upstairs.

message 9: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"What is your name", Mr. Nooks asked. "Hannah", Hannah said. "Ok Hannah, what floor would you like?"

message 10: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"Ok then", Mr. Nooks said. "Here is your card. Swipe it to enter. You are room 158. Hannah excitedly went u the stairs.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um can I please have a apartment?" Zoey asked. "Any floor."

message 12: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"Ok, you are on floor 1", Mr. Nooks said. "Room 103", he said, and handed her the card.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2015 08:07AM) (new)

"Thanks" Zoey said and headed up to room 103.