Author Support discussion

Alice in No-Man's-Land
This topic is about Alice in No-Man's-Land
Review Request - Alice in No-Man's-Land

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Knapp (jamesknapp) | 7 comments Hi, my name is James Knapp and my latest novel is called Alice in No-Man's-Land. If anyone is interested in checking the book out, I can make a free copy available in return for an honest review. Just let me know your preferred format, the email address where you'd like it sent and the eReader type (if your preferred format is digital), or the physical address where you'd like it sent (if your preferred format is print).

I've been told the novel can be fairly grim at times, but it isn't what I would call gory - at its heart it's a sort of coming of age adventure story. It isn't a re-skinned version of Alice in Wonderland (there's no Mad Hatter or Queen of Hearts per se), but Alice does fall down a rabbit hole of sorts to find herself in a world no less strange compared to the tidy one she's always known. As she struggles to find her younger brother and escape alive, she learns a lot about the workings of this dystopian 'Wonderland', and herself as well.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks!

Caroline (fireflie182) | 0 comments I would like to check that out....sounds very interesting!

message 3: by James (new)

James Knapp (jamesknapp) | 7 comments Caroline wrote: "I would like to check that out....sounds very interesting!"

Terrific! Just let me know which format you prefer, and I'll get a copy to you.

Caroline (fireflie182) | 0 comments Definitely printed format (:

message 5: by James (new)

James Knapp (jamesknapp) | 7 comments Caroline wrote: "Definitely printed format (:"

Can do - where would you like it sent? If you'd rather not post your address here you can email it to me at james@james-knapp.com

Amber Daniels | 16 comments I just saw this post and I LOVE retellings of famous classics I would love to read your book in print please. I post reviews on amazon, on goodreads, on my personal facebook page, and on mine and my brother's author page. And yes I am honest in my reviews sometimes brutally so.

message 7: by Kwincie (new) - added it

Kwincie | 2 comments I would like to read it as well! I would like a digital copy to read on my Kindle. My e-mail is kwincie3@hotmail.com. I look forward to reading it!

message 8: by James (new)

James Knapp (jamesknapp) | 7 comments Kwincie wrote: "I would like to read it as well! I would like a digital copy to read on my Kindle. My e-mail is kwincie3@hotmail.com. I look forward to reading it!"

Hi Kwincie - I just gifted a Kindle copy to your address. Thanks for the interest!

message 9: by James (new)

James Knapp (jamesknapp) | 7 comments Andrea wrote: "Review done and posted on Amazon & Goodreads! Great novel!!!!"

Thanks Andrea!

Rhonda | 3 comments Great book James. Reviews posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

message 11: by James (new)

James Knapp (jamesknapp) | 7 comments Rhonda wrote: "Great book James. Reviews posted on Goodreads and Amazon."

Thanks Rhonda, I'm glad you liked it - and I really appreciate the reviews!

Amber Daniels | 16 comments James I just posted to facebook and goodreads and on my way to post a review to amazon. Good job and I so hope you are going to do another one in this same world. I NEED to know what happens after :)

message 13: by James (new)

James Knapp (jamesknapp) | 7 comments Amber wrote: "James I just posted to facebook and goodreads and on my way to post a review to amazon. Good job and I so hope you are going to do another one in this same world. I NEED to know what happens after :)"

Thanks so much Amber! I do have ideas for further stories in that world, so if the book is well received that could definitely happen :)