1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Amanda x Melissa 5 (part II)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 380 (380 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Yello :)

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Hey :) so how alike is this gonna be to Dance in the Vampire Bund? If it's more alike than not we can just have this be an alternate timeline/ universe, if it's less alike then we have it be the future. That would mean is it modern times vs near medieval etc

message 3: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments (An alternate time line for get what I said in the other thread.)

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments So basically our characters in Mina and Akira's places?

message 5: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Yep;) I'm literally jumping up and down cause I'm so excited for this thread)

message 6: by Melissa (last edited Aug 10, 2015 12:22PM) (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Oh goodness >.< so are we going to have all OCs or will Wolfgang and Vera be making an appearance? I'd rather do OCs

message 7: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Okay we can do OCs but what's OCs?

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Original characters

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments So no Vera or Wolfgang, they'd probably be replaced with Clara and Simon or something.... Ew not Simon.

message 10: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Ha ha I like Simon. So Vera will be Clara... I'm thinking about who replace who.

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Yeah but then he'd be Charles' father so not Simon as Wolfgang. Avalon can be one of the maids and Simon can be one of the Beowulfs

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Ooh maybe a not so evil Angie

message 13: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments I can he that I don't know what to do with Michael though. Michael can be another bro wolf or be apart of the wolf gang? And that girl who turned that boy into a vampire with the part of hysteria. That can be Liz and Adam.

message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments NO

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Unless we're changing the script a bit because that girl and the little boy become lovers

message 16: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Ok then um
Would you like to the list then?

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments What if Michael worked with one of the Vampire Lords as their retainer or something but defected once he fell in love with Clara?

message 18: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments M

message 19: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Ok I could work with that.

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments You start then ^-^

message 21: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Alright how should we start?

message 22: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Luna walked into the large bath filled with blood sinking into the bathtub until her whole body was completely devoured. Ava and Elizabeth and Amelia stayed beside her queen one holding the bath robe for her.

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments (Sorry, on my phone and couldn't find the thread. Oh btw should Clara be a vampire instead of a shifter?)

Charles was outside the bathroom, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest loosely.

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments (Couldn't find the thread, sorry. Should we have Clara be a vampire rather than a shifter?)

Charles waited outside the bathroom, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest loosely.

message 25: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments (It's okay, and yeah.)

Luna got out the tube sitting on the edge. Ava wiped her off. The two maids dressed her she was still in her kid form not that she wanted to be. She wanted to be a woman in front of Charles but sadly if someone that isn't in the bund see her in her true form, she will have to face some consequences.

message 26: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments (Yeah a vampire since it is the alternate universe)

message 27: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments (What about Michael, vampire for him too?)

"Done princess?" Charles asked when she left the bathroom.

message 28: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments (Yeah... Or do you want to be a wolf you can choose.)

message 29: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments (Up to you, vampire makes more sense though)

message 30: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments She came out dressed with her hair pulled back and her crown to hold it place. When she heard Charles' voice it was music to her ears. She nodded not caring if he called her princess but now she will be queen after her coronation.

message 31: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments In her childlike body he wasn't going to call her 'queen'. "Where are you headed next?" He asked.

message 32: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments "To my coronation where does it look like I'm going to if I'm dressed like this?" She said. "Where's Clara?"

message 33: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments He smirked. "Don't let the nerves make you so cranky princess." He said as Clara walked up to them in a pantsuit.

"Are you ready to become Queen Princess Luna?" She asked and smiled.

message 34: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments She glared at him and stuck out her tongue playfully. Then smiled at Clara and sighed nervously. "Ready as I'll ever be." She said as the door opened. "Let's just pray I don't trip." She muttered and walked down the isle.

message 35: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "Wouldn't that be a sight though." He said and chuckled.

"You'll be fine." Clara said with a smile. "A certain wolf will be waiting for you at the throne." She added in a singsong voice.

message 36: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments "Charles if you don't shut it I will rip out your throat she threatened. The eyes went wide with excitement. "Who?" She asked.

message 37: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments He smirked, finding a threat more appealing than any term of endearment.

"This big idiot." She said and patted Charles' chest.

message 38: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments She blushed. Clara knew that she had a crush on Charles, but not just a crush she was in love with him. But that didn't mean she had to sing it out pound in front of him. "As long as he doesn't let me fall ill be good." She said.

message 39: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "I thought that might make you happy." Clara said with a smile. "Simon will walk you the rest of the way while we get into position." She added.

message 40: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments ""I hope Ava doesn't get mad at me." She said with a giggle. She waved to Simon who was walking towards them.

message 41: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments As they passed each other Simon and Charles bumped shoulders aggressively and grinned at each other.

message 42: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Luna rolled her eyes at the two men. When Simon walked to her she grabbed his arm so she doesn't fall in these stupid heels. She walked down the isle looking at Charles who was waiting at the end. She smiled sweetly at him before tripping on her dress. The room went awkwardly silent.

message 43: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Simon stopped her from falling, catching her shoulder and walking her forward until she caught her footing again.

Clara winced sympathetically and signaled for the Beowulfs to get into position early to distract a little from Luna's trip.

message 44: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments "I shouldn't be this clumsy." She said softly with sigh. She caught her footing and walked towards the man holding her crown.

message 45: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "Don't worry about it." Simon said softly and led her to the throne where Charles and a few others were waiting.

message 46: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments She sat on her throne and looked to the crowd, she swallowed nervously. The crown holder came to her putting crown on her head. "Now bow to your queen Luna temps!"
He yelled out and everyone in the room bowed before her.

message 47: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments The wolves went first, kneeling before their queen. The vampires went next after only a second after the wolves.

message 48: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments After the coronation she went to a room where there was a portrait of her mother. She touched her painted face. "I'm Queen mother... I wish you were here to see this day."

message 49: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments (It's Tepes, not Temps...)

"Well I think that went well." Charles said as he followed her to her room.

message 50: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments "Charles... Have you ever thought about what life would be if we were humans?" She took his hand softly. His hand was bigger than hers it made her wanted to laugh, since she was so much older than him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8