Authors & Reviewers discussion

Romance > Romance beta readers wanted!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mignon (new)

Mignon Mykel (mnonmkl) | 1 comments Hello! I have been working on the writing adventure for some time, and now all I have left to do with the 20+ books in my head is actually write them down -- before my characters go and change their paths.

I am looking for a handful of people who love romance -- each book will have a HEA; one or two may have cliffhangers, depending on the storyline; the sub-genres will include: SPORT (Hockey, namely), MILITARY, COWBOY (loosely). There are rescue stories, friends-to-lovers stories. I have at least 3 families I plan on introducing through the books, as well as 1 or 2 groups of close friends.

I'd like to have beta readers who continue with me along the journey throughout the books -- obviously if you don't like the writing style or no longer have time at whatever point, you would be free to go (I won't hold you hostage ;) ).

I'm not looking for "lovely comments" -- I want honest, constructive feedback; things that don't read well; dialogue that doesn't quite work; etc.

If you think this could be something you'd be interested in, please respond through here or message with:

Name
How you think you can help
Link(s) to at least 1 review you've posted
Favorite romance theme/genre { just for an idea! }

Thank you for considering!

message 2: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
I am interested in helping you.

message 3: by TKSelbach13 (last edited Jul 30, 2019 06:28PM) (new)

TKSelbach13 | 6 comments I have been working as an independent freelance editor for about 8 years. My clients have been very pleased with my work thus far and would certainly be happy to provide recommendations if needed.

I recently achieved my bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, as well as accomplished a Study Abroad program with a focus in writing. I can provide a high attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box, and an enthusiastic attitude that clients will find quite appealing.

Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing
Experience: 8 years of Beta Reading, 2 years of commission work
Rates: $0.05 per word.
Turnaround: 1-3 months

$5 – 100 words
$50 – 1,000 words
$500 – 10,000 words
$5000 – 100,000 words