Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Completed YA Fantasy: A DESTINY DARK AND GLORIOUS

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by HitC (new)

HitC (hitcgirl) | 136 comments Alorna thinks anything, even death, would be preferable to living as “Princess Plain,” mocked and bullied in her own kingdom. But that’s because she doesn’t know the alternative.

Her mother magically disguised her to keep her from the Sacred, a group of magical creatures who want their ancestral lands back from humans. They believe Alorna is their salvation, but their Seer has foreseen a dark destiny for Alorna if she joins them.

When Alorna's true nature is revealed, she is pursued by Malek, a magician who lost his magic. If he can kill Alorna, he’ll regain his power and be able to continue his search for the dryad he loved and lost to his best friend hundreds of years ago.

Unaware of the dark nature of the prophecy, Alorna seeks out the Sacred, assuming evil will not find her there.

She's wrong.

message 2: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 2 comments Hey there Tiffany,
Your book sounds very interesting and exciting to me. I love Sci Fi and Fantasy, among several other genres, and would love to help you out. If you are interested in my help, shoot me an email with any other specific instructions you'd like me to keep in mind at betsyletters@gmail.com