Tнє Yσυηg Eℓιтєѕ Rσℓєρℓαу discussion

Fortunata Court > Burial grounds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 268 (268 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 1257 comments Mod
Here are the graves of the fallen Elites

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 1257 comments Mod
Slowly The mourning Elites carried out the coffins of Thranduil Lucy and Mordecai.

Anthony helped lower the coffins. He felt so bad. This was his fault. He let this happen he should have known they were coming. He should have been on guard.

Etienne wished she could help carry out the coffins but a) she was only 12 and b) she was well in a wheelchair. She wished she could have prevented these deaths. She felt like a piece of her soul had left her body when she saw Lucy lying dead on the floor. Lucy had been her best friends through it all.

Tora had helped carry out the coffins. She wasn't afraid to cry. Tears streamed down her face. Lucy had always been a little dark and quiet and she had never really met Mordecai but she knew Thranduil because Thranduil was the one that brought her here.

After her brothers coffin was in the ground Ellayna just stood there with a blank stare. She stood under the willow tree to get out of the heavy rain poring down. She felt so bad for the rest of the Elites here.

message 3: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 958 comments Mod
laputa also helped with the coffins. She placed mordecais into the ground.

message 4: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Hinoko watched from her hiding spot. She didn't know where her brother was and now Tranduil and Lucy were both dead. She clutched her aching chest as she felt her tears sizzle down her cheeks and smelled the smoke from the grass burning under her bare feet.

((KITTIE))

Tora wiped away her tars and saw Hinoko burning. She ran over to her "Hey are you okay?" Tora had always been good with children and when they were grieving she knew that they just wante someone to understand them. She got down on one knee so she could face Hinoko "it's not your fault okay" She wold give hinoko a hug but she was kinda well steaming.

((GUYYYYSS))

message 7: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((stupid goodreads. I posted on Thursday and it must have glitched and deleted/not posted it))

message 8: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Laputa stood in the background. She had to keep them safe.

message 9: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Do u wanna be an inquisitor that deals with Khit?))

Etienne was crying. She missed her friends. She hated this stupid wheelchair. She hated the inquisitors and Khit and everything. She wanted her friends back. She wheeled over to Lucy's grave and put a white rose down. Lucy was like an older sister to her. Etienne had loved Lucy more than life itself.

message 11: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Laputa saw how sad Etienne looked. She walked over to her quietly. "Hey there..." Laputa paused. She had to be careful with what she said. This poor girl had been through far more than she deserved. "Would you like to stay in my room tonight. There is more than enough space."

Etienne looked up with tears in her eyes. "Really? Thank you" Her room was finished but it was just plain and white. Her room was depressing. ((You should make a maid and have her to work for Etienne!))

message 13: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Hey wanna be an inquisitor))

((the only inquisitor I have is Anthony and hes a good guy but I can rp a pretend inquisitor that hasn't been made and doesn't really matter))

message 15: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (last edited Aug 22, 2015 05:22PM) (new)

((I'll totally make a maid!! But will u please be an inquisitor to torture Khit-u don't even have to make a Charrie. I just want some random guy he doesn't even need a name--or girl if u want a girl inquisitor))

"Really! I have two beds in mine so you can take one for however long you want." Laputa smiled as best she could.

((Ok I will where do I rp at))

Etienne smiled "Thanks" Her head was spinning.

message 17: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((InquisitorDungeons)

"Fantastic." Laputa stepped back again to wipe tears from her eyes. Thranduil had been an older brother to all of them. And Mordecai a younger brother.

((mkay))

Etienne turned and wheeled back into the court.

message 19: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Laputa stayed until everyone was gone. She quietly went back to her room at midnight.

message 20: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Hinoko looked up at Tora and sobbed loudly and her hair burst into flames. "There gone!! I couldn't do anything! All I can do is burn!" She clawed at her face and let out a scream shed been holding in since all of this started and her flames grew.

Tora pulled her hands away from Hinokos hair just as it caught on fire. She almost cursed. "Hinoko you are just a girl the dead below you're feet were highly trained warriors. They knew the risks.

message 22: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Hinoko gasped when she realized she could've hurt Tora and scrambled away and closed her eyes, trying to remember what Thranduil had taught her in her training and her flames flickered on and off as her tears sizzled off of her cheeks "I'm so s-sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt y-you.." she sobbed into hands. "I n-never got to help Mr. Thranduil f-finish the garden my brother burned.." She whimpered and her flames died down. "I promised I'd help him fix the garden.."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkness stood by watching the scene play out as tears streamed down her face she hadnt really known Lucy that well, but she was always kind to her. She sunk down on her knees and looked at the sky "I'm so sorry." She wispered.

message 24: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Laputa put her hand on darkness' shoulder. "it isn't your fault."

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2015 04:24PM) (new)

Darkness turned to face Lupta "I...just...miss her so much!" She cried and clenched her fists, her powers were getting hard to controll. she Accedintilly started inflicting some pain on Laputa without noticing

message 26: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"We all do... But we have to move on."

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2015 06:05PM) (new)

darkness stood up "your right." She said and looked at Lupta "I'm going to kill Khit" then spun around and started running away from the graves.

message 28: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"I wouldn't do that. The inquisitors have him already..." Laputa winced imagining what they could be doing to him.

message 29: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((Summer, where is you???))

message 30: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((She moved and has been busy but idk why she hasn't been on at all))

message 31: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((oh otays))

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2015 05:02PM) (new)

As Montar walked into the graveyard she saw 2 elites standing there. They were daggers she knocked one unconscious and pinned the other one on the ground.
"Please don't harm us." Said the Dagger. Montar took out a glass dagger and pressed it to the Dagger's neck. Montar knew she had to be careful because there was rumors about a metal-controlling elite.
"Daggers" Montar hissed. And she started playing with the Dagger's hearing. At first she made it all too loud, then much too quiet. The girl screamed and the other one woke up. Montar started messing with the other one's mind. Then she made her voice loud and clear in both there minds.
"What are your names?" Said Montar loudly. At first they didn't answer, but then she made it worse.
No answer. After Montar knocked them out and cut their tongues out. A small pity.
((Daggers mentioned were Darkness and Lupita. Lupita was the one pinned on ground))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkness screamed and tried to cover her ears "I....will....never....betray....the daggers..." she screamed through gritted teath. She lashed out eith her powers, trying to make Montar feel like she was on fire.

message 34: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (last edited Nov 19, 2015 05:35PM) (new)

❅Rebecca❅ wrote: "As Montar walked into the graveyard she saw 2 elites standing there. They were daggers she knocked one unconscious and pinned the other one on the ground.
"Please don't harm us." Said the Dagger. M..."

((Just fyi you cannot make other people's characters say things or do anything. You could attack them but after that you have to see how the other person replies :-) ))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Fox ~The Muse~ wrote: "❅Rebecca❅ wrote: "As Montar walked into the graveyard she saw 2 elites standing there. They were daggers she knocked one unconscious and pinned the other one on the ground.
"Please don't harm us." ..."

k

message 36: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (last edited Nov 19, 2015 05:39PM) (new)

((You dont have to change what you have now but just in the future--except for the young thing cause that causes serious change to a roleplay))

message 37: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

*Khit, In Darkness's room, heard Darkness scream from far away. He got up and read to whatever what happening*

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkness screamed again and thrashed on the ground. She lashed out with her powers trying to make Montar feel overwelmed with pain.

message 39: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Laputa picked a stone out of the ground and threw it at Montar. Who was this?

Khit peeked out from behind a wall. He didn't want to get into this fight, he would just end of hurting those he cared about.

message 40: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Raskolnikov heard the fighting and also came running. He unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Montar. "Stop right there."

message 41: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Anyone on today?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Montar felt pain oozing inside her. She felt a rock against her butt. She smiled.
Metal Elite
And then a green-eyed elite had his sword on her neck. Montar ducked down and whipped her glass sword out and slashed it on Raskolnikov's thigh.
"Who are you people?" Said Montar.

message 43: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"You seemed to know pretty well." Raskolnikov winced at the cut but attacked her again, this time freezing her feet.

Laputa tried to kick her in the face.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Montar felt her feet stop. Then she laughed and started playing with the all of the daggers hearing. She made her voice very clear in all of their minds as she said:
"The daggers are losing. The world is changing. And I am leaving." Montar put a painful shriek in all of their ears and they lost grip of their powers as Montar quickly ran away.

message 45: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Raskolnikov spotted her as soon as she released the scream. He ran records her and grabbed her collar. She was no match for him, he was a Dagger! Raskolvikov held his sord tightly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkness got up and made Montar feel like she was on fire. She pulled out her own sord and pointed it at Montar's neck "who are you?" She demanded.

message 47: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Hahaha why are we all spelling sword wrong?!))

Raskolnikov held his sword at her back. Montar seemed trapped.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hahahah I just realized that!))

Darkness held her SWORD straight at Montar's neck and edged it closer so it was lightly touching her neck.

message 49: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Hahahaha How did that even happen?!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have no idea!!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6