Tнє Yσυηg Eℓιтєѕ Rσℓєρℓαу discussion

Fortunata Court > Room for Laputa Beck

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 958 comments Mod
Laputasat down on her bed.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 1257 comments Mod
Anastasia was tidying things up when Lupata walked in her room with another girl "Oh Lupata your dress you must be exhausted can I get you something hot cocoa tea?" She asked in her heavy Russian accent, directing the question to both girls.

Ellayna smiled at the maid "I'll have some raspberry herbal tea please." She sat down next to Lupata with a sigh.

message 4: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"I'll have black tea with milk. Thank you so much, anastasia."

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 1257 comments Mod
Anastasia came back with the tea, and set it on Laputa's side table.

Ellayna turned to Lupta and said "your maid is very kind." and sipped her tea

((fox :( ))

message 7: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Sorry I never saw that!!))

"She's wonderful." Laputa smiled. Her mind was elsewhere, thinking about how he couldn't save the others. Lucy, Mordecai, Thranduil, all gone because she couldn't help them.

Ellayna frowned "We should get ready for the funeral." SHe stood up "I'll see you at the funeral." She walked out of the door to go get ready.

((thread swith to burial grounds?))

((actually lets start in the ballroom thread and have a cera mony))

message 10: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Sorry busy day))

message 11: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, {Head mod} Ellayna/ Etienne/ Tora/ Anthony (last edited Aug 22, 2015 06:05PM) (new)

Etienne sat in her wheelchair reading a book. She had lost track of time. When Lupata came back into her room Etienne looked at her with big sad eyes "You were out late"

message 12: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"I just wanted to make sure everyone was safe." She laid down.

Etienne nodded "Um could you lift me into my bed normally my maid does it but she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her." Etienne hated asking people this. Her maid always just knew she needed help so Etienne didn't ask.

message 14: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"Oh! I'm so sorry, of course I can!" Laputa put the girl into her bed and tucked her in.

Etienne smiled "Thanks it's usually my maid or Aeren that does that being in a wheelchair is hard."

message 16: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"I'm so sorry. If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me."

Etienne shook her head "I'm fine." She wasn't fine. She didn't even know if she was fine or not.

message 18: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"Okay. Well get a good nights sleep then." Laputa laid down on her bed and closed her eyes.

Etienne couldn't sleep. Which was saying something because she was usually sleeping whenever she got the chance. She was to afraid about the nightmares. She would read but didn't want to wait Lupta to ask for her book out of her wheelchair. Etienne moved her legs up to her chest and tried to sleep.

message 20: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Laputa slept like a rock. She was extremely tired.

Etienne sat up in the middle of the night. She was sweating everywhere. This was awful. She wished she could sleep.

message 22: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Laputa sat up. "Are you okay?" She was still half asleep.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine" She used her powers to put herself to sleep. She was so tired.

message 24: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"Ok." Laputa went back to sleep.

When the sun came up Etienne helped herself out of bed. By the time she got back into her wheelchair her arms were really sore.

message 26: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Laputa slept in late. She was tired. Very, very tired. The battle and the sadness seemed to have drained everyone.