2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Kill for Me (Romantic Suspense, #9; Daniel Vartanian, #3)
This topic is about Kill for Me
Buddy Reads > Buddy Read - Kill for Me by Karen Rose

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10935 comments Mod
Kris and I are reading this now.

I like how this one starts, going back to the raid on the house where Bailey and Beardsley were being held. I remembering missing having Luke and Susannah's points of view.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Yes, as soon as I started I was right back to the last book (it reminded me of a tv series where the season premier takes up where the finale left off, lol).

Yes, Susannah's point of view especially with the rapes. I really like Luke and glad he is more of a hero than a sidekick.

I'm just in Chapter 4 so I haven't gotten to her recollections yet. She's just had her first one about "tick."

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments I'm on Chapter 13 and that wasn't a spoiler as I didn't know where you were in the book yet. Being that it is Susannah...it's like pulling teeth to get any information from her. I do like that Rose doesn't suddenly change a character when it is their book and make them seem fake.

I know! Savannah is still struggling with her feelings about Daniel, despite his near-death situation.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments I am loving this book...can't wait to go home and read...and can't wait to discuss more. I will put chapter I am on and hide spoiler from here on.

I'm near the end of Chapter 6
(view spoiler)

You can't trust Rose not to kill off characters you want to live. That's what makes me nervous!!

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Omg, yes. I am always tense when I read her books! Anyone can be axed.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments I have to say all these human trafficking books are freaking me right out! Jordan Dane's books were the first series I had read about it in fiction.

Same here!!!

I'm in Chapter 11
(view spoiler)

I'm in Chapter 12
(view spoiler)

message 15: by Jonetta (last edited Aug 11, 2015 12:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

I'm in Chapter 14
(view spoiler)

They need to shut down the town of Dutton. Pack everyone up and send them all elsewhere.

I'm in Chapter 20
(view spoiler)

I'm at Chapter 25
(view spoiler)

This was the wildest story I've read in some time!!!

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Jonetta wrote: "I'm in Chapter 11
[spoilers removed]"

I was thinking the same thing and the way that Tanner treats Bobby.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Jonetta wrote: "I'm in Chapter 12
[spoilers removed]"

I did not see that one coming!

message 22: by Kris - My Novelesque Life (last edited Aug 12, 2015 03:40PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Jonetta wrote: "I'm in Chapter 14
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Jonetta wrote: "They need to shut down the town of Dutton. Pack everyone up and send them all elsewhere."

HAHA, I was thinking the same thing!

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Jonetta wrote: "I'm in Chapter 20
[spoilers removed]"

I was wondering about that too.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments I will finish this one tonight and will comment on rest.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Jonetta wrote: "I'm at Chapter 25
[spoilers removed]"

That makes sense in so many ways!

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Just on my break at work but will add some points later tonight.

Looking forward to it. Why don't I open a discussion in the sister group so we don't have to use spoilers?

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Sure, that sounds great :)

Here's the link. Don't go until you've finished the story!

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...