Goodreads Malaysia discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rizal (last edited Aug 13, 2015 09:04PM) (new)

Rizal (rizal_wolf) All the books listed before are not available for sale anymore as I had donated them to my local library. Thank you.

message 2: by Wan (new)

Wan Hazirah | 2 comments Hi there. For book number 2 & 3 ( Me, earl and the dying girl & Thirteen reasons why), do you still have the stock? And do you do C.O.D?

message 3: by Syuhadaa (new)

Syuhadaa | 5 comments Hi Rizal. I wanna get book no. 1 & no. 52, please? Thanks.

message 4: by Rizal (last edited Aug 10, 2015 08:13PM) (new)

Rizal (rizal_wolf) Syuhadaa wrote: "Hi Rizal. I wanna get book no. 1 & no. 52, please? Thanks."

Hi Syuhada, okay, noted. Please email me your address (rizalaziz90@gmail.com) and I will give you my maybank account. Thank you. :)

Wan wrote: "Hi there. For book number 2 & 3 ( Me, earl and the dying girl & Thirteen reasons why), do you still have the stock? And do you do C.O.D?"

Hi, yes they are still available, and I'm sorry but no COD. If you are still interested, please let me know by emailing your address to me (rizalaziz90@gmail.com). Thank you. :)

message 5: by Wan (new)

Wan Hazirah | 2 comments May I know how much is the total for those 2 books including postage to KL?

message 6: by Rizal (last edited Aug 11, 2015 03:20AM) (new)

Rizal (rizal_wolf) Wan wrote: "May I know how much is the total for those 2 books including postage to KL?"

If you want me to use Flexipack (5-7 days delivery) it will be RM5.50 and PosLaju (1-3 days delivery) will be RM6.36.

Total cost of books including postage:

Flexipack : RM35.50
PosLaju : RM36.30