ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

duskclan > Training Place

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Where mentors bring there apprentices for training. This is outside the camp, but not further than the forest.
(view spoiler)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Archthorn sat beside an rock, she occasionally drew her paws over her ears, she glanced around the small clearing.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Echopaw ran into the clearing. "S-Sorry, I'm l-late..." She said, getting her breath back.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's fine Echopaw," Archthorn meowed, she glanced at her apprentice.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Echo sat up right, fully back to normal. "What are you teaching me today..?" She said, looking down.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hmm, what did I teach you yesterday?" Archthorn asked.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "How to do a under duck." Echo said, looking up. "Defencive come-backs."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(( wait what? What does all of that mean?))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((A.K.A how to block attacks and move out the way.))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Ahh okay ))

Archthorn nodded, " Ah yes that's right, today I'm gonna show you an old move I learned from my brother, it's something you use to defend yourself," Archthorn meowed.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Cool! What is it?" Echopaw asked, standing up and ready to learn.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" I forgot what it was called, maybe if you ask Juniperfly he'll tell you the name of the move, so it works against cats, dogs and other able fighting mammals," Archthorn says as she stretched.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Ok..." Echo made a mental note to find Juniperfly this evening and ask him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Let's say I was a dig attacking the camp, tell me the first thing you would do on instinct first," Archthorn meowed.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Hmm, get the kits and elders into somewhere safe, then I would try sneak around the back of the god and jump on its back." She explained.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Number one mistake, never jump on the back of a dog, not unless your a trained warrior, if your an apprentice and a dog comes to camp you'd use this move I'm about to teach you," Archthorn meowed, she then remembered she needed to speak to the leader about teaching this move to the other apprentices, she focused on Echopaw.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Oh." She said, thinking of how her life would end there and then. "What would I do then?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" This move would be better if we had a second warrior, but for now this will do, there is an advanced move of this, but I will show you the basic one for now, be a dog and come at me," Archthorn says and then instructed.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Echo back up for a second, this would be hard because she was smaller than her, but Echopaw ran up to Archthorn, wanted to see what she did.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Archthorn leaped over Echopaw easily and she landed just behind Echopaw, before anything else happens, Arcthorn landed a few blows with sheathed claws to Echopaws behind, before knocking her legs from underneath her.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Echopaws face hit the ground as she felt her back legs give in. "Off!" She huffed, a little winded. Quickly getting up, she badly wanted to try the move.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then after you've done that, then you jump onto the dogs back," Archthorn meowed.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Ohh, can I try!?" She asked, excited.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Archthorn chuckled, " Sure Echopaw, go ahead and try it, remember ro use the strength in your hind legs when you jump," Archthorn meowed.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Backing up a little, Echopaw ran up and jumped, although she jumped too high and landed far away from Archthorn. At least the landed on all fours. "Ugh! Again!" She said, not angry though. Trying again, she got the landing just right, but her timing to turn and knock her back legs where not and she slightly missed, only getting one leg.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Archthorn stumbled when one leg got knocked, " Good try, but try aiming for one spot, that way you won't miss the spot and you'll get the timing right if you find the right spot to land," Archthorn meowed.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Ok...I'll try." Echo said, padding away. She jumped, landed, and almost missed. But, by pure luck, and skill, she got both back legs of Archthorn and knocked her down. "Haha! I did it!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Archthorn landed on her face with a smile, " I knew you'd get it, later or tomorrow I might show you the advanced move," Archthorn says.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Yes, Yes yes! Thankyou!" She smiled for once, jumping of Archthorn so she could get up.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Archthorn laughed slightly, " Let's try one of the other moves I taught you yesterday," Archthorn said.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Meel ))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Ok, what one?" She asked, sitting upright and looking into her eyes.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hmm let's try the one where you try to jump onto my back and knock me down,". Archthorn meows.