ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

duskclan > West Forest

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη The west forest is normal. Some pray is here, mostly land based, but also some birds.
(view spoiler)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη The four cats sat together, huddled. They all had come out for some peace and quite. "So..." Moondust mumbled, looking around at the cats. Lightingforst shrugged at her.

message 3: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
Echostorm stalked a vole, silently moving through the grass. She got ready to jump, but heard something. her tail brushed against some leaves and the vole scurried away. Mouse dung! She thought getting up. She walked over to where she had heard the noise. "Hi guys." She said, seeing the cats.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη The cats turned towards Echostorm, none of them said anything until Moondust spoke up. "Hello!" He replied, what you doing out here?"

message 5: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Well, I was trying to hunt." She said, sitting down. She felt uneasy with all the cats looking at her. "So, er, what are you guys up to?" She asked.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((sorry))

"Talking..." Moondust mumbled, "Wanner join?" She asked, moving aside. Lightningfrost for some reason still didnt trust Echostorm, although he had no reason to.

message 7: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((lol, it's fine))

"Sure..." She said, taking a place in the circle. She had a feeling some of these cats didn't trust her, but she didn't know why.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "So," Moondust went on, as Hawkforst sighed. He had tried to stop Moondust ramble on, but couldnt. "What do you think about the clan? About the other clans? Abou-" She was cut of by Hawkfrost. "I think thats enough questions."

message 11: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((sorry. I was getting ready for a trip! Bye....

message 12: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Echostorm looked at her paws. She felt awkward with all these cats, even though they were her clanmates. "The other clans are nice." She mumbled, shuffling her paws.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Eh..." Moondust mumbled something under her breath while Lightningforst kept an eye on her. "SO, Echostorm." Hawkfrost said, before Moondust could speek again. "Made any new friends?"

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Ooo, how about, they travle to the border, and some other cats from DawnClan come and they have a little fight?))

message 15: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((sure! I have to go dog-sit though, so.... :\))

"Uh, no..." She said, looking at her paws. She felt like she was being interrogated.

((Dude, why does no one trust her?!? XD))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Moondust and Hawkfrost trust her! Lightingfrost dosent for some reason, but Goldendawn is just being the shy kitty she is :3))

"Well, now where back to where we started." Moondust shrugged. Not knowing what to say.

message 17: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((XD This is so funny!))

Echostorm looked at her paws. "So, have you guys heard that there's going to be a meeting?" She said, trying to start a conversation. Wow, Moondust not knowing what to say? What's happening to these cats?!

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "I hear everything." Moondust said, being the leaders daughter she got to hear leader things. "There is?" Goldendawn butted in, "When?"

message 19: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Tomorrow." She said, looking at Goldendawn. "All of the leaders will be there. Plus, I heard some cats might get to come along." She said in a quiet voice. She wasn't one to spread rumors, but this was something all cats should know. "I wonder who will get to go." She said, looking at Moondust.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "I know." She smiled, about to open her mouth and say put slammed it shut. "I can't say though..."
Hawkfrost and Lightningforst sighed a the same time, While Goldendawn had a shy smile on her face.
"I wonder, will BloodClan be there?" Hawkfrost asked no one.

message 21: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"I'm guessing yes." She said, shifting her paws. She looked at the ground. She wasn't suppose to know all of this, but she couldn't help it.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Better not start a fight-" Hawkfrost mumbled. "Anyway," Lightningfrost broke in, "Wanner take a little walk?"

message 23: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Sure." Echostorm said as she stretched. "I think a walk will do us all good."

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Hmm...Where now? We dont have any borders so what forest?:P))

message 25: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Em.... East Forest? O.o))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (ok, you post first))

message 27: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((OK, sorry. I had to take care of my dog Sophia.))