ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

duskclan > South Forest

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη The South forest it deep, most cats can actual get lost like new apprentices. Rocks that have fallen over and crumbled, trees that have also fallen and it is very messy. Although, lots of pray is here.
(view spoiler)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Darkstar's tall figure moved within the twisted trees and fallen rocks. He swiftly jumped from one end of the rock onto a start of the tree, and landed on the ground with a quiet thud. Settling down, he took in what was around him.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2015 07:43AM) (new)

HawkFeather Padded quietly around the forest, he sniffed the air and quietly and quickly flattened himself agenst the ground stalking his prey.

message 4: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
Moon tumbled through the thick forest, tripping over rocks and twigs. She looked around, her fur fluffed, scared of what might be out there. Oh Mamma, why did you have to die? She thought, stumbling over yet another twig.

message 5: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 17, 2015 07:46AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Smelling the air, he could smell the faint sent of Hawkfeather. Knowing he wouldnt be far, he started to quietly make his way over that, making sure not to make a sound as he might be hunting. Darkstar stopped in his tracks when he started twigs snap. No pray would do that, so It had to be a cat. He growld lowly, making sure Hawkfeather and whatever was out there would here him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD oops i ment hawkfeather...my brain has dissapered somewhere))

Hawkfeather Heard the snap and the growl, He slowly made his way towards the Twigs snapping, "what could be out there?" he thought knowing not the hunt it this time...unless it was actually prey.

message 7: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Moon heard a growl and hid under a branch. She shook, causing some of the dead leaves to make noise. She cursed herself for being such a mouse-brain for coming here, and recoiled even more when she heard pawsteps coming her way.

message 8: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 17, 2015 07:54AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Darkstar stopped, and swiftly moved, not waking a around apart from the odd leaf crunching. He knew Hawkfeather would be comming this way, but as Darkstar moving further in, he saw a little kit. Stopping in his tracks, knowing he must look like a monster from his figure, he crouched down so he was level with her. "Hey..." whispered to the little kit, hoping she could hear him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2015 07:54AM) (new)

HawkFeather stopped hearing Darkstar whispered, He meowed softly and quietly, sience he doesnt talk much he sometimes quietly meows to communicate, "what is it?" he thought sniffing "a kit?" he thought again

message 10: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Moon tried to hide, but she was a far back as she could get. She whimpered, seeing that the cat was huge. He's going to eat me! She thought, her eyes wide with terror. She knew she wasn't strong enough to run, so she simply cowered in a corner.

message 11: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 17, 2015 08:03AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Backing up, he came into the open, seeing Hawkfeather. "Theres a stray kit in there." He said, almost reading his mind. "I'm goning to try and get her out." He said to Hawkfeather, and again crawled into the narrow paths. "Hey, it's ok. I won't hurt you." Darkstar said, comming up to the kit and laying down, to he was at her level.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hawkfeather nodded and sat down breathing softly hopping he wasnt scaring the kit, he loves kits and hoped she was on, he shook his fur watching

message 13: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Moon looked at the cat with big, scared eyes. She narrowed her eyes, not sure she could trust him. Her mother always told her not to talk to the strange cats that roamed the forest, but she needed food and shelter. She slowly walked towards the tom, her pelt clinging to her, and her ribs were clearly visible.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Darkstars blue eyes glowed, as he took the chance to grab the little kit by the flank, and pull her out gently. Darkstar could see she was weak, and looked at Hawkfeather as he was holding her. Waiting for his answer to the silent question of bring the kit to the camp.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

HawkFeather nodded, she needed to eat and needed warmth, He slowly got up trying not to startle the kit and quietly and slowly padded over to Darkstar and the kit

((Hawkfeather is the Mute type by the way))

message 16: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Moon shook with fear, thinking it was the end. Why did you let them take you, you stupid kit? She thought, hanging from the strange cat's jaws. She saw another cat emerge from the shadows, and he nodded. What are they going to do with me?

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Back to camp? or not yet?))

Darkstar looked down at the kit for a moment, before he started to walk to the camp with Hawkfeather.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((back to camp)) HawkFeather every once in a while glanced at the small kit, he sighed "poor thing...looks kinda like me when i was a kit" he thought walking back to camp

message 19: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Moon looked around her, wondering where they were taking her. She began to doze off, and eventually slipped into a dreamless sleep.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((ok, shall we keep the oder going into the camp??))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah))