ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

duskclan > East Forest

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη The east forest is mostly clear. Rabbits and birds can be found here, but not a lot else.
(view spoiler)

message 2: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
Echostorm walked around the trees, taking in their fresh, crispy smell. She looked at the clear blue sky, silently thanking StarClan for a beautiful Greenleaf.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη The four cats padded along side Echostorm.

((I have no clue what to post, sorry))

message 4: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"So, do you think one of us will get to go to the Gathering?" Echostorm asked before leaving a scent mark on a tree. "I mean, I'm guessing that Moondust will get to go." She said, looking at Moondust. "And the Medicine Cat. Of course the leader." She said, trying to think of who would get to go.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "And the Deputy!" Moondust said. "Only three apprentices will go though, I can tell you that."

message 6: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Any warriors?" She asked, interested. "I can't believe I forgot the deputy." She said.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Hmm, Yeah. Quite a few, actually." Moondust said. "Please tell us!" Hawkfrost pouted.

message 8: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Yes, please!" She said, looking at Moondust. She had to tell them, she just had to!

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Feeling uneasy, Moondust said she wouldnt tell anyone to her father, what if he found out? What if- "Leave her alone." Lightningfrost said. "If she dosent want to tell, she dosent have to."
"Come on!" Hawkforst looked sad, but Moondust even more, the only person that wasnt comming out of there little group was him.
"Ok, so-" Goldendawn was about to go on when...
((Can I have a fox attack? Or no?))

message 10: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Yah))

message 12: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((do I make the fox attack? O.o))

message 14: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Ok))

message 15: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

A fox lunged out of the forest, hurtling itself towards the group of cats. Echostorm yelped in surprise, pushing Lightningstrike out of the way just in time. She turned towards the fox, ready to fight. "You stupid fleabag!" She hissed, rearing up. "Go back where you came from!" She said, thrashing out her paws. The fox bat at her with his vicious claws and knocked her into a tree.

message 16: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Aug 13, 2015 07:49AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((lightingstrike??? Thats Moondust's Brother, I think you mean Lightinfrost.))

Taken by surprise, Lightingfrost went hurdling to the floor, winding him. While Moondust jumped on the fox's back, clawing it but soon to be knocked off, Goldendust help Echostorm, leaving Hawkfrost to fight it. Clawing, he battered it's eye, but he couldnt hold it of forever.

message 17: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Sorry... so distracted...))

message 18: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Echostorm shook herself, recovering from the shock. She lunged towards the fox's face, clawing its muzzle. The fox shook its head, the pain distracting it. Echostorm launched herself onto the fox's back, clinging onto its fur. The fox shook her off, but she managed to land on her paws. "I need help!" Echostorm yelled to the other cats, dodging a vicious bite from the fox.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Hawkfrost dated out the way, since Echostorm had distracted it. While Lightingforst shook himself and fox, While Goldendawn clawed at it.

message 20: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Echostorm clawed at its muzzle, and together with the rest of the cats help made it run off into the forest. She shook herself, ignoring the throbbing pain in her back leg. "Wow guys, we drove a fox away!" She said, limping over to the others.

message 21: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Sorry!!!))
"Ugh..." Hawkfrost shook his pelt, "We sure did." A little caught up in the claws but all good.
((Did you get me PM?))

message 23: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((yah, sorry))

"I hate foxes..." Echostorm said, shaking her pelt. "Wow, my leg really hurts..." she said to herself, licking her pelt, trying to get the smell of fox off.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "we should all go back to camp, and report what has happend to my dad so he can call a clan meeting." Moondust said.

message 25: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Ok." She said, starting to walk towards camp. stupid fox... She thought as she felt a jolt of pain. She ignored it and continued towards camp.