ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
The camp of StarClan is built in the starry skies, so you'll have to imagine its beauty. It has lush star-filled fields, and there is enough prey to last forever. Eventually you will fade away into eternal peace, but that will take a while.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments Cloudfur lazed about, waiting for his friends to arrive. although if they didn't he'd be more than happy to take another nap.

message 4: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Morningflower walked into the camp, a mouse in her jaws. She padded over to Cloudfur and dropped the mouse in front of him. "Hungry?" She asked, sitting down next to him.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Riverspirit looked around the Stray camp, she was laying in a tree. She liked the soft breeze and the sound of leafs. Looking around once more, she saw Morningflower walk up to Cloudfur.

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments "no, i ate a while ago." he stretched his body out, his fluffy fur becoming more so.

message 7: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Ok..." She said, taking a bite out of the mouse. Here, everything was perfect. The mouse tasted just right, and for a second, she didn't miss walking among the other cats.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Riverspirit jumped from the tree, walking up to the two cats. "hello."

message 9: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments "Riverspirit, how are you?" Cloudfur rose from his warm rock.

message 10: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Morningflower looked at Riverspirit. "Hello, Riverspirit!" She said, looking at the 'young' cat. "Would you like some of my mouse?" She asked, slightly pushing her mouse towards the she-cat.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "I'm good, and no thanks, I'm not hungry." Riverspirit said, sitting down. Glad she could talk with the 'old' cats.

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments Cloudfur licked his fur for a moment before looking at the youngster. "tell me have you noticed anything strange lately?" he was wondering if perhaps something was blocking his vision, or perhaps he was simply going mad.

message 13: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((OMG SORRY! My dad made me clean..... T.T))

Morningflower watched the old cat, wondering why he would ask Riverspirit that. She finished her mouse, and licked her muzzle. She looked at Riverspirit and wondered what she would say.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Strange..?" Riverspirit echoed, thinking. "Like, what type of strange?"

message 15: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments "when i was wandering near a stream i could have sworn i saw a shadow and the river turned red, but when i blinked it was gone......perhaps i'm going mad." he felt his uncertainty now, something he was becoming very familiar with.

message 16: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Morningflower looked at Cloudfur, her eyes betraying nothing. "A shadow? And the river turned red?" She said, puzzlement in her voice. "That's very strange...." She said, half to herself, wondering if this could be a prophecy.