ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

Chat, Chat, CHAT!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
YAYZ! CHAT!

message 2: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

LOL, my sis accidently locked herself out of her account... XD

message 4: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

lol, she got in. XD

message 5: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments *orange cat stares with big green eyes*

message 6: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

*silver cat stares at orange cat* What you lookin' at? O.o

message 8: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

XD

message 9: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Guys, I found this awesome website that has a wide selection of font!

http://megacooltext.com/make-cool-tex...

message 10: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

UNIBROW SMILEY FACE

|:D

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments *orange cat point at cat man* that guy is wearing my twin brother!

message 13: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

*silver cat gets big eyes* Oh my gosh!

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments *Basement cat appears* nevr fear, ur saviur iz here!

message 15: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

*girl with black hair* OMG HA HA HA HA HA

*silver cat* Who let her in?

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments *Basement cat* I izn't in the knowing. I iz gud.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη We should have a thing where the cats can just talk, but it dosent effet the RP!

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη and we should call it Cat Chat!

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments *basement cat* thatz gud thout.

message 21: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments *lifts paw* Chief Cat is in agreement!

message 22: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

*silver cat* Ok. Then I can claw a cat and it will have no physical damage on them?

*girl with back hair* That's a good idea. I was thinking of doing something like that...

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Yeah, it wont effect them in the rp any way. Just a little talk.

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments *Basement cat* yes... just talking...

message 25: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments *chief cat raises paw* set up now!
*Yoda Cat nods ugly head* yes, set up we must!

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη OK, i'll create it in a sec

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments *Basement cat* I agree with dumb and dumber, not in respective order.

message 28: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments *Chief cat looks at Yoda Cat* you dumber.
*Yoda Cat scoffs* dumber you are, i say.
*argument over who is dumber commences*

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments *Basement cat* my work here is done *explosions, swag and MLG.*

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Also, both of you, Jeff and Dragon, wanner RP as a three? I would love to see Basement cat and Blossomstar together, and I would like the leader have to put up with Wild(I forget his name)!

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments Wildheart, easy to remember because he is wild at heart. and i was waiting on where to rp! also i'm hoping to include Wildheart's sons!

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments well, i'm currently rping with forest, but I can finish a bit earlier than expected.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ...Sons? I didnt see that on his profile...

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff wrote: "well, i'm currently rping with forest, but I can finish a bit earlier than expected."

If thats ok.

message 35: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments he has four! Burnpaw, Sharppaw, Wildpaw, and Wolfpaw...speaking of which.

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη wrote: "ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff wrote: "well, i'm currently rping with forest, but I can finish a bit earlier than expected."

If thats ok."

it's fine. I just need to finish a fight. which I am currently waiting for forest to comment on.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Ok, but can they come in later? Also, we all need to agree on where to rp. I created the base of BloodClan, so mabye camp?

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments right, i'm free. the camp seems good.

message 39: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments sure! hey how much trouble would an apprentice get into if they came into camp, yowling for someone to get 'this evil monster' off my tail and it turns out to be a really angry fishy?

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 52 comments quite a lot. especially if Basement was around, he's especially moody today.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη X) Ok, order... Shall I go first?

message 42: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments yes, then....can't read name so you're Basement, then me. is that alright?

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Also, for a prophecy, what idears dose anyone have???

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη The Cry of the Hunted must search her heart, the Hunting Comet of Fire will play a part?

Idk.

Time devours minutes and hours,
Spreads death on what life brings,
But out of the dark hope will start:
A new light shines on stars.

-

Beware scars of claws,
The predetor's jaws.
Beware the scars from thorns,
Or else the heart will be torn.
A Shadow will tear apart,
But not before the pain at the start.
-

Black is white,
Truth is lies,
Or so the dark ones say.
All the songs and beauty
By evil fades away.
But there is a light for every night,
A morning for every day.
White will show, the truth you'll know,
And a storm will clear the way.

-

Your time has come to unite as one
Under the watchful stars.
Unite or die, fight or fly,
This is the choice.
Or else the river runs dry,
The wind soon rush by,
The shadows will fade by and by,
And the thunder will leave the sky.
Dark and swift, strong and deep,
Your promise of loyalty be sure to keep.

-

What you love hides what you hate.
The more you try, the heart will cry
For action, a lesson, a battle call.
Beware, lest the blood will fall.

message 47: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments i was actually going to ask if my cat Burnpaw could be in a prophecy!

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Well, I want Echopaw to be in it as well. I think a few cats should be in it.

message 49: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 71 comments well yeah, more the merrier! but whats it mean?

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Idk, thats why I put a load up there.

« previous 1