HAPPILY EVER AFTER discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Ramla Zareen Ahmad | 1173 comments Mod
Hello everyone, 

Hope all is well at your end :-)

You are all requested to please suggest a Historical Romantic Suspense book for us to read in the month of September, 2016 :-)

You have till 25th August, 2016 to nominate the book that you wish to (you can even suggest a book that is written by you...!)

...and on 26th August, 2016, the selected book will be announced here

...along with the link to the discussion thread where you can describe your reading experiences regarding that book...!

Please try not to make your comments too specific in the discussion but if you would like to mention certain revelatory facts about the story, then please use the spoiler feature.*

Looking forward to your participation :-)

Thanks ...and happy reading...! :-)

--Ramla Zareen

*spoiler feature: < spoiler>...< /spoiler>

There wouldn't be a space after the two front brackets, but I have put them there so that the formula shows up.  

message 2: by D.B. (last edited Aug 05, 2016 07:39AM) (new)

D.B. Woodling | 12 comments Hi, Ramla.
Sorry I haven't participated more, but I've been busy reviewing works by other authors and writing the sequel to Shannon's Land. So many have enjoyed reading it and, as you can see by the following description, it does fit the historical romance-suspense category:
It’s 1874 and Shannon Cook claws her way out of a Missouri mud coffin. One man has just left with practically everything. Another plans to take the rest... and the townspeople are standing by to cheer him on. When the town’s newest resident befriends her, Shannon is suspicious. The clock ticking and the bank about to seize her land, Shannon accepts assistance from her mysterious new friend. Soon after, her benefactor turns up dead and Shannon uncovers secrets that make her more determined than ever to keep what’s hers. The novel, best described as Gone with the Wind meets True Grit, will appeal to historical romance enthusiasts as well as western genre aficionados.

I would like to nominate Shannon's Land by D.B. Woodling for the September read!

Thanks, Ramla

message 3: by Ramla Zareen (new)

D.B. wrote: "Hi, Ramla.
Sorry I haven't participated more, but I've been busy reviewing works by other authors and writing the sequel to Shannon's Land. So many have enjoyed reading it and, as ..."

Thanks for the recommendation, D.B. and congratulations, your book has been selected for the September group read!

All the best :-)

message 4: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Hello everyone, 

Hope all is well at your end :-)

The following is the SELECTED BOOK for our September, 2016 group read:

Shannon's Land Shannon's Land by D.B. Woodling by D.B. Woodling.

Discussion Thread:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Well, looking forward to interacting with you all in the discussions :-)

Thanks ...and happy reading! :-)

--Ramla Zareen

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.