Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Cassie and Stargirl

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Here we are!

Would you prefer a singles rp or doubles? I can do either one and I can be Male or Female. I'm up for a challenge :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Uh. Is this for us or is it for another Cassie and you?

message 3: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) This is for us :) Would you like me to change the name of the topic so you can recognize it?

Here was the original post/idea/request:

"nyone want to do a cute summer romance?

I can do singles, or doubles. I would like to do MxF please :)

Something like Sarah Dessen, cute, fluffy, fun.

I want to try and be detailed (like at least a paragraph. I get it, we're busy. But I just want to work on my own writing, and writing very minimal isn't exactly going to improve that :/) and I love drama and bringing in tragedy or anything that will add some interesting things to the story. We don't have to do some stupid cliche thing like love at first sight, but maybe something where they do have a somewhat happy ending (though obviously not perfect because what fun would that be?) "

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments No it's good as it is:) I just wasn't sure seeing as there's another Cassie on here as well.

Sounds good to me, I haven't read any of Sarah Dessen's books but I've read stuff slimier to it. So I get what your getting at. But yeah, I would love to do it! Seeing as I haven't done one of these in a while.

message 5: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) WOuld you like to do singles or doubles? DO you prefer being male or female?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Um we can do doubles so that way they both have a friend and that way it can be more interesting. We could do one Female and one male each. If you wanna do it that way

message 7: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Sounds great :) I usually prefer doubles for that exact reason, since then no one is stuck playing just one gender, you know?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments yeah same here, but I'm usually good with just one charter too. But yeah I get ya. Seeing as you can only play one gender for so long.

message 9: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Yeah. I'll work on creating two characters ASAP :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Okay. :)

How detailed do you want the charters?

message 11: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) They don't havering be detailed. They can just be quick little ones because we can work on actual character details and stuff with the rp:)

message 13: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Name: Jamie Elizabeth Carter
Appearance:

Name: Eric Irvings
Appearance:

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Name: Daniel

Appearance: https://images.search.yahoo.com/image...

Name: Lucy Davenport

Appearance: https://images.search.yahoo.com/image...

message 15: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((Alright I guess I'll start ))

Jamie stared at her old apartment one last time before turning around and getting into the car. Her mother smiled at her sadly,"I know it's hard, dear. But it's time for a fresh start," she whispered, squeezing her shoulder lightly before starting the car.

"Yeah," Jamie sighed and put in her headphones, closing her eyes. It was going to be a long drive from New York to whatever small town in the middle of nowhere her mother decided to move to to have what she called "A Fresh Start".

Ever since Jamie's father died in a car crash, her mother had poured herself into work, focusing on bring joy to every one of her clients. But by being away from home, she hadn't noticed that Jamie was alone all the time. She'd only just lost her father, and now her mother was never there. She'd started skipping class more often, eating less, and sleeping all the time.

Her mother hadn't noticed until three weeks ago, when she found Jamie lying in the bathtub with a small box of pills. She was crying as she stared at the pills, unable to do go through with what she thought was the only way to get rid of the pain.

After that, her mom stayed at home all the time, and Jamie was forced to go to therapy. And now, they were moving away from anything that brought back memories of her father. It was really a Fresh Start.

--

Eric sighed as he stared at the board, trying for the thousandth time to figure out what the heck the teacher was talking about. Chemistry was not his strong suit. But it was yet another class he was forced to take by the American High School education system.

Only one more year and I'll be out of this place. He thought just as someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"There's a bonfire at the beach tonight. You should come," Nick whispered, leaning back as the teacher narrowed her eyes at them.

"I'll think about it," Eric muttered, though he was thinking that it was very unlikely. He had a tight schedule, which barely left him time for socializing, though he liked it that way. He was never one for parties anyway. He just wanted to finish school and get out of this town as fast as he could. That was the thing about living in small places, either you ended up staying in the town forever, surrounded by teh same people and same scenes all the time, or you managed to escape and live an actual life.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Lucy and her family had just moved into there new house, in Little Oak. It was a whole different ballgame than what she was used to back home in Seattle. Back there it was people rushing too and fro.
Teenagers talking behind their friends backs. And everything else you'd think a crazy city like Seattle would be like.
Now they were unpacking boxes and putting stuff away in the new house that they'd moved to just under a week ago now. After her younger brothers death it had raddled them all. Even her older brother, and most of the time things never seemed to phrase him.
Now something had. She thought as she took the last box up to her room. The last box. Finally. It had taken them all day to sort all the boxes out. But now it was finally done and over with. looking up when she heard someone knock on the door to her room seeing that it was her brother. "hey,--- heard while I was out that there's going to be a party down at the beach tonight. You wanna go check it out?"

"I don't know, mom and dad want everything put up and everything by tonight and stuff. Wait- when did you go out?"
"I've been out for the last hour, remember? I told you and mom before I left."

"No actually... ya know maybe I will check it out after all, see if I can get my mind off of this and everything. You going too?" Seeing him nod before telling her the time and then heading off to finish his own unpacking.

~~~

Daniel had taken up residents in the back of the class room. Not because he was one of the schools outcasts. Far from it in fact.
It was just because he hadn't wanted to talk to any of the guys. Mostly Nick and Eric. Seeing as they were the only real people in class-- at least this class--- that he talked to.

The rest of them had different classes this hour. Glad for it too. Seeing as they'd teased him about possibly getting a suspension from the team.

He hadn't even really understood why he'd almost gotten one anyways. Seeing as the whole thing was meant as a prank and not a real threat or anything.
Once again looking at the clock on the wall.

1 more hour until I'm out of this joint.. Just one more hour..

message 17: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) After the longest drive ever, they finally reached the small town. It was quieter than New York. This kind of quiet made her feel uneasy though. It was as if every movement would disturb someone. As Jamie got out of the car, she noticed that their neighbors seemed to also be moving in. At least she knew she wouldn't be alone in the "new kid" caste. Not that she was planning on making any friends. If she made friends, they might try and find out the very things that they moved here to run away from. She definitely wasn't ready to talk about any of that.

"Let's unload and then we'll order some pizza, okay?" Her mom smiled at her, and to make her feel better, Jamie smiled back, grabbing some bags and walking towards the door.

An hour later, Jamie sat on the floor of her room. It was on the second floor, with a balcony attached. She wasn't exactly used to the feel of such a big room. What was she supposed to do with all the space?

But instead of trying to organize, Jamie walked out onto the balcony, breathing in the fresh air. She could tell they were close to the beach, but she doubted she'd ever set foot there. The house next door seemed pretty close to their house. And the neighbor's house also had a balcony. She could easily climb over and onto the neighbor's balcony. She stared into the window and her eyes widened when she noticed a girl inside, also unpacking. "Shoot," she muttered, hoping she hadn't seen her. She quickly turned and walked back inside.

--

Eric sighed with relief as the bell rang, signalling that the class was over. "See you, later," He muttered, glancing over his shoulder to see Daniel before quickly walking out. He hadn't exactly been a part of the prank, but he hadn't tried to stop it either, which gave Daniel every right to be just as mad at him as the others.

At least they didn't have practice today, which left more time for him to study. He grabbed his keys and drove to the library, not planning to go home until closing. He avoided home as much as possible. He didn't tell anyone, but his father was horrible. Ever since the divorce, he'd been drinking and geting angry all the time. And of course, who would he use to take out his anger?

His father beat him. And Eric took it like a coward. He couldn't tell anyone. He didn't want his father to get arrested. So he endured the pain. He pretended the bruises were from football practice, or other stupid excuses. but never did he say that his dad beat him.

He wanted to blame his mother, but he couldn't blame her either. They'd been trying to work it out for three years before they finally gave up two years ago. His mother even offered to take him, but Eric had refused for some stupid reason. He wondered now if he'd made the right decision.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Lucy had heard someone pull up outside. Going over to the window that the doors to the balcony had and pulling the curtain back. Seeing that someone had pulled up in front of the house next door. She had seen that it was for sale
before they'd moved in as well. They had in fact even been shown that house while looking. But had turned it down seeing as they didn't like something about it.

It was hard to remember what exactly they didn't like. Seeing as it seemed so long ago now that they'd looked at it. Seeing the doors on the balcony that were across from her room close. Maybe someone going back in to help unpack or something.

She thought as she had also seen them carrying in boxes and bags. Going and banging on her brothers door asking if he wanted to go welcome the new neighbors. Sighing when he said no, but pulled him along with her anyways.

Just in case they happened to be the 'weird' sort. Even though when she'd seen them they didn't look like they would be. Calling to there parents on the way out of the front door that they'd be back in a few. Walking the short dedicates to the other house and knocking on the door.

~~

Daniel nodded slightly when Eric had said that he'd see him later along with Nick. Although he was fairly sure that he was just talking to Nick. Seeing as the two in space where closer.

Even though they were all pretty tight on a normal day. But still. And like everyone expected he'd do he'd just get over it and say that it was okay and no big deal.

Seeing as that's what normally happened. And it would happen again tomorrow morning when they all came into school. Or even tonight at the beach party if he went.

Although he might just to get out of the house. Seeing as even though everyone thought his home life was fine and nothing bad could ever happen,
sense he was on the football team. They'd be wrong. His parents didn't really abuse him. They more--- abused him with words than punches or hitting.

And now with the trouble he was in, they'd be sure to get after him about that too. Even though it hadn't been totally his idea. They'd still blame him for going through with it and helping out. He thought as he walked out of the building and headed home.

message 19: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "Jamie!" Her mother called from downstairs as she opened the door. "Come meet our new neighbors!"

Jamie stifled a groan, knowing it wouldn't help at all. She'd just receive some boring, long, and pointless lecture afterwards about being rude and how first impressions were important and wouldn't she want some nice new friends since it was a Fresh Start?

As much as Jamie didn't want to make new friends, she knew she wouldn't be able to argue about meeting them. She'd just say hello and then make some lame excuse before going back up to try and straighten out her room.

"This is my daughter Jamie. I think you're about the same age," her mom smiled at Lucy and her brother. "What were your names again? Sorry,"

"Hi," Jamie offered a small smile, hoping that would hide the pain behind her eyes and the complicated feelings inside her. She smiled so they wouldn't ask any questions and they would just know she was a nice kid, but probably have no interest in talking further.

--

Eric sighed as he flipped through back after book, working on his research paper even though it was due in two and a half weeks. But he knew for a fact that in two weeks his schedule would be filled by football, and he needed to focus now to get it off his shoulders. He sighed and wrote down his main arguments with key facts, noting his sources before exiting the library and heading to the nearby ice cream shop. He needed some sustenance.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments "Hi, sorry. I'm Lucy and this is my brother Lucas Davenport. We just moved here as well." She told the mother again seeing the girl that looked about there age come down the stairs with she could tell a fake smile on her face.

Maybe she wasn't into meeting new people or maybe something bigger had happened and that was why they'd moved. She only knew the look so well because that was the same
look she -- herself had been faking for the last 2 months.

Loosing anyone was hard enough. Loosing a little brother that was barely pass 10 was even harder. She thought. Saying "Hi" to the girl that had come and now stood next to her mother.

~~

When Daniel reached his house he looked through the window to see if either one of them where in seeing distance of the door or windows at the front of the house.

Not seeing either one of them walking in the door and heading for his room with his backpack along with the letter from the principle inside it. Quickly shutting the door and dropping the pack to the floor in the corner before going and turning on some music and pulling out what he had to do. Mostly math homework and a paper that was due in two weeks. But he was planning on getting it done and over with as soon as possible.

message 21: by Rameela (Star) (last edited Aug 20, 2015 04:28AM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Jamie nodded at Lucy and Lucas, about to turn back and go upstairs but her mother interrupted,"You know, I've heard there's a really nice ice cream place a couple of blocks away. why don't you go there for a bit and I can clean up around here, Jamie?" Her mom gave Jamie a look that said INVITE THEM

Jamie bit her lip to keep from protesting, knowing it was no use. She looked at Lucy,"Would you like to come with me? If you're free and all," she added, not knowing whether she wanted her to say yes or no. She felt very mixed emotions about it all.

ON the one hand, she would like to not be enemies with her neighbor. But on the other hand, she preferred to be alone, and she definitely didn't want to talk about herself.

--

((I'll wait to rp him for a bit))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Lucy only thought for a moment about it. Seeing as she had gotten up supper early this morning and hadn't taken a break sense both breakfast and lunch. It would be nice to get out and do something. Even if it was with someone she didn't know.

She thought, then said "Yeah, sounds good." Turning to her brother to see if he was willing to come too. Even though he'd just been out for an hour. And he should be getting the rest of his unpacking done.

If he planned on going out to the party tonight. But even then she thought he didn't really care all that much if mom and dad got after him. And she highly doubted that they would seeing as they were also still dealing with there sons death. Hearing him answer. "Sure, I'd love too."

~~

((Okay. after a while then do you wanna skip to the beach party and stuff?))

message 23: by Rameela (Star) (last edited Aug 21, 2015 01:31AM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((yep))

Jamie managed to muster up a smile,"Great, I'll get my bag," she trudged up the stairs and grabbed her bag, coming back down and walking outside. "Bye, Mom," she sighed and walked down the path with Lucy and Lucas. "Sorry about forcing you to come along," she mumbled, glancing at them. "My mom thinks I can't make friends myself or something." she sighed as she walked down the block with them.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and took a deep breath, feeling the fresh air. The silence felt eerie and even though the last thing she wanted to do was hold a conversation, she looked at them and asked,"So where'd you come from?"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.