Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Ashley@AshleyAnneReads

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley Anne (last edited Aug 12, 2015 07:50PM) (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments (formally The Caffeinated Booknerd)
I've just started compiling my 'books for trade' list. Plenty more to be added as I unload my bookshelf and rearrange.

Found it easier to take pictures. They are shown on this document.
Books Available for Trade here
Updated on 8/12.

Wishlist for Finished Copies

I would also be interested in some ARC's of upcoming books. Message me here if you have an offer or on Twitter @ashleyannereads

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Gill | 89 comments Nil and exquisite captive!

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Vaught (carolinevaught) I would love to trade for Nil!
Does anything on my list interest you?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Mariam wrote: "Hey. I'm interested in your copy of The Kiss of Deception.
This is my list of books. would you be interested in any?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

Hi Mariam!
Would you be willing to trade two ARC's for the HC of Kiss of Deception?
-Ashley

message 5: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Brianna wrote: "Nil and exquisite captive!"

Hi Brianna,
Are you interested in either of them?

-Ashley

message 6: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Carly wrote: "I would love to trade for Nil!
Does anything on my list interest you?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

Hi Carly!
I apologize I don't see anything of interest on your list. Thank you though!

-Ashley

message 7: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Mariam wrote: "Ashley Anne wrote: "Mariam wrote: "Hey. I'm interested in your copy of The Kiss of Deception.
This is my list of books. would you be interested in any?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/......"

Yes those lol :)

It's in nearly perfect condition. I've never read it. I won it in a contest and it went right to my bookshelf. I just took pics of it if you'd like me to send them to you :)
-Ashley

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Gill | 89 comments Yes! Can you dm me on Twitter so I can send pictures? @briannaagill

message 9: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Brianna wrote: "Yes! Can you dm me on Twitter so I can send pictures? @briannaagill"

Hey Brianna,
I followed you on twitter (@ashleyannereads) however, I don't have an option to DM you. Feel free to DM me to start a conversation!
-Ashley

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm interested in This Song Will Save Your Life and My Life Next Door! I have HCs of We Were Liars and Faking Normal if you're interested in either of them :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

And everything else I have up for trade is here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... :)

message 12: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Gill | 89 comments I have belzhar! Do you still have the naturals?

message 13: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Brianna wrote: "I have belzhar! Do you still have the naturals?"

Messaged you on Twitter! :)

message 14: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Anna wrote: "I'm interested in This Song Will Save Your Life and My Life Next Door! I have HCs of We Were Liars and Faking Normal if you're interested in either of them :)"

If we could work out something for We Were Liars and Jackaby that would be AMAZING! :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, I would rather trade a hardcover for 2 paperbacks/arcs, but if you're willing to do that then I could totally do We Were Liars or Jackaby!

message 16: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Anna wrote: "Actually, I would rather trade a hardcover for 2 paperbacks/arcs, but if you're willing to do that then I could totally do We Were Liars or Jackaby!"

Okay. I really want them both lol. So is there any other paperbacks or arcs you are interested in?

I can definitely do both
This Song Will Save Your Life (ARC) and
My Life Next Door (Finished paperback)
for We Are Liars at least.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry but those were the only ones I wanted :/ But I'd love to trade We Were Liars for TSWSYL and MLND! Sure that's okay with you?

message 18: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Anna wrote: "Sorry but those were the only ones I wanted :/ But I'd love to trade We Were Liars for TSWSYL and MLND! Sure that's okay with you?"

I'm perfectly good with that :)
You can email me ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com or DM on twitter (@ashleyannereads) and we can exchange addresses :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Emailed :)

message 20: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Would you be willing to trade The Witch Hunter arc and The Body Electric pb for Mosquitoland HC?

message 21: by M. (new)

M. | 43 comments I'm interested in The Art of Lainey and Retribution! :) Do any of these interest you?: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 22: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments @Mariam @Brianna @Anna - - books will be in the mail by Wednesday after at the latest. Sorry for the delay, the flu has really put me out the last few days.

message 23: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Calla wrote: "Would you be willing to trade The Witch Hunter arc and The Body Electric pb for Mosquitoland HC?"
Replied to your DM :-)

message 24: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Montana wrote: "I'm interested in The Art of Lainey and Retribution! :) Do any of these interest you?: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

I'm interested in The Summer of Chasing Mermaids ARC if still available.

message 25: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Mariam wrote: "Ashley Anne wrote: "@Mariam @Brianna @Anna - - books will be in the mail by Wednesday after at the latest. Sorry for the delay, the flu has really put me out the last few days."

That's okay! I h..."

Thanks, I am :)

message 26: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments I have a HC of All the Rage if you're interested.

message 27: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Is the Witch Hunter ARC still available?

message 28: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Ryan wrote: "I have a HC of All the Rage if you're interested."

Is there anything on my list you are interested in?

message 29: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Sara wrote: "Is the Witch Hunter ARC still available?"
No, I'm sorry it's not.

message 30: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Well do you have any new books for trade since I'm not interested in any so far.

message 31: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Ryan wrote: "Well do you have any new books for trade since I'm not interested in any so far."

No, I don't. Thanks anyway!

message 32: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments I see that you're interested in Famous In Love! I have an arc

message 33: by Ashley Anne (last edited Aug 20, 2015 04:26PM) (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Shyanne wrote: "I see that you're interested in Famous In Love! I have an arc"

I have an arc of Famous in Love :) I'm looking for a finished copy! Thanks though!

message 34: by Aly (new)

Aly (myheartheartsbooks) | 18 comments Hi, do you still have the How to Love ARC?

message 35: by Ashley Anne (new)

Ashley Anne (triplea0131) | 21 comments Aly (My Heart Hearts Books) wrote: "Hi, do you still have the How to Love ARC?"

Hi! I do! :)

message 36: by Aly (new)

Aly (myheartheartsbooks) | 18 comments Would you trade for a pb of The Geography of You and Me or a HC of Faking Normal?