Bibliomaniacs (MY) discussion

Harry Potter Readalong > Pottermore.com

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina (new)

Regina Foo (reginafoomy) | 14 comments Sorry, this might be a bit unrelated to the book but are you a member of Pottermore.com? I found this website is a great fun for Harry Potter fans.

Oh btw, if you're a member, share us your username and your House! I'm GoldPumpkin12708 (yeah, I know it's funny) and I'm in House Hufflepuff!

message 2: by Azbaqiyah (new)

Azbaqiyah Regina wrote: "Sorry, this might be a bit unrelated to the book but are you a member of Pottermore.com? I found this website is a great fun for Harry Potter fans.

Oh btw, if you're a member, share us your userna..."

wow thanks! i 'll be a member as soon as possible!

message 3: by Liyana (new)

Liyana (liyanamz) | 14 comments Regina wrote: "Sorry, this might be a bit unrelated to the book but are you a member of Pottermore.com? I found this website is a great fun for Harry Potter fans.

Oh btw, if you're a member, share us your userna..."

I forgot my username since I haven't been on there for quite a while (it's addictive!!), and yes I'm in Hufflepuff too. LOL. Tried so many times but still end up in Hufflepuff :p

message 4: by Nur Raihan (new)

Nur Raihan (byeraihan) | 19 comments Mod
forgotten my username, Ive onky been there for the sorting hat and I'm in Gryffindor!

message 5: by AmeliaaXavier (last edited Aug 10, 2015 12:52AM) (new)

AmeliaaXavier | 50 comments Mod
yes yes yes! I have one & I've been playing for years haha and I agree with Liyana bc it is so addictive! I can sit in front of my laptop for 5 hours duelling, brewing potions or replaying all the books at some point lol

my username is DragonChaser27597 & I'm a Slytherin.
I'm in love with my username bc it kinda reflect me of who I am.

My fav character in the whole series is Draco Malfoy & Draco is the name of a Dragon constellation in greek and I kinda want to spent my life chasing after him LOL

Suraya (thesuraya) (thesuraya) | 18 comments Yep ! my username is PatronusCentaur19804 and im in Ravenclaw

message 7: by Regina (new)

Regina Foo (reginafoomy) | 14 comments Amelia wrote: "yes yes yes! I have one & I've been playing for years haha and I agree with Liyana bc it is so addictive! I can sit in front of my laptop for 5 hours duelling, brewing potions or replaying all the ..."

Me too! I could spent few hours going through the storyline and to discover all the hidden stuff in each of the scene! But I'm so stupid that I couldn't even pass the tutorial of brewing potions. :(

message 8: by Liyana (new)

Liyana (liyanamz) | 14 comments Haha chill Regina, it took more than even three trials to get the potions done nicely. Sometimes I get anxious especially looking at the timer.

message 9: by AmeliaaXavier (new)

AmeliaaXavier | 50 comments Mod
I watched the tutorial for so many times bc I'm that slow lol and yeah, I agree with Liyana bc brewing need a lot practice & I have 1 potion left to brew in The Magical Draft & Potions which is the Wideye/Awakening Potion bc of the timer *ugh*