♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > BR 3 Taylor - Sameer

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sameer (new)

Sameer | 8 comments Hi ,

you decide please. I am reading quiet philosophical and would like to read easy and lighthearted.

message 2: by Sameer (new)

Sameer | 8 comments give me two days to finish what i am reading now . already downloaded Archer's voice .

message 3: by Sameer (new)

Sameer | 8 comments started reading Archer's voice today did you start ?

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Miner | 68 comments yes. I downloaded it yesterday but I was reading something so I was gonna start it today.

message 5: by Sameer (new)

Sameer | 8 comments read few pages interesting start. but the plot seems simple , cant say now what lies ahead.

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Miner | 68 comments I read the first few pages. I thought it was weird when Archer didn't talk back to her. I'm quite worried somethings wrong with his speech.

message 7: by Sameer (new)

Sameer | 8 comments As you proceed further you came to know that he could not speak and Bree find connection with him as her father was deaf too. Her curiosity draws her towards him and they are becoming friends;you can feel emotions of both Bree and Archer. The story line is fast ; i have not seen any twist yet.

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Miner | 68 comments okay. well that sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to see them be friends