Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Cinder discussion

Cinder

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia The book Cinder is dramatic, heartfelt, and a real page truer. Cinder is a ordinary cyborg girl when her whole world turns upside down starting with a big loss! I like most of the characters but the plot line of the plague was a little to grim for me. This book also takes place in the future.
If you love drama, a book you cant't put down, and a little romance, this book is for you.

Kelsey Eileen I have to agree. I really couldn't put this book down! It was such an amazing twist to the fairytale... and I can't wait for Winter!

message 3: by KLoD (new) - added it

KLoD wow. the book is really great. besides the plot is so appropriate. marissa meyer put most of his time on this

Meka I just finished this book.. I loved it!! and cant wait to finish the series!!

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina Youssef I don't know about you guys but I loved it do much I wish it was the actual story. It was such a creative twist.

message 6: by Thomas (last edited Oct 09, 2015 07:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thomas I like the thing about the Chinese cultures and its setting,I really enjoy these kind of books,twisted harmoniously with the classics,Marissa truly knows her fairy tales.